White Cops Go To Jail

Look at the facts buddy. Doing so will save you disappointment later! You better hope that this doens’t happen. Some of us actually pay attention to what is going on unlike people like you who want to keep on dreaming for things to be a certain way while the country is changing all around you! It will suck to be you sooner rather than later. We have been warning you now for quite some time but you keep hanging on to this thing called nostalgia while being in denial!

Are you divorced? Relationships didn’t work out like you planned?

Kim Potter was found guilty of accidentally killing a fleeing dirtbag.

FREE KIM POTTER!

3 Likes

Hey DIRTBAG, Dr. MANHATTEN and I have our differences ,but we can talk them out without name calling etc. He will forget more than you will ever know.
Merry Christmas!!!

2 Likes

Dr. Manhatten, wishing you ,your family a SAFE and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Thanks beadencup49! Same to you and yours brother!

Lol he admits he hates America and wants to tear it down… you go have a great time with that loser ha

It’s not a Merry Christmas in the Potter family. 26 years on the force and she had never fired a weapon during patrol.

Fear in her partners eyes and a split second to save both of their lives. An accident occurs and she will now spend a major portion of her remaining life in jail

All because of policing while white.

Remember Kim Potter in your Christmas prayers when you sit down to dinner tonight.

FREE KIM POTTER!

2 Likes

Go ahead and find anywhere I said I hate my country you freaking lying POS!

Merry Christmas to the potters. Justice will be served

Don’t mind the “JIZZWIZZ”, he is an angry little man because his wife ended up finding him repulsive and leaves him, and now he has to spend Christmas alone which is why he is angry at the world!

Ok American hater lol

Go ahead and prove that I am an American hater. I know you wont and I know you can’t so like the racist POS we all know you to be you will continue to talk trash! That is what losers do!

I don’t know what “American Hater” has to do with trying to arrest black people but look, you go out and arrest these black criminals, see what happens to you. When the black people start going on their rampage see what happens to fools like you.

1 Like

Manhattan hates Americans, he’s a anti trumper. Thinks Indians are going to retake America over .

This is about your speed!

Are you related to Monte???

You can spell monte… nice lol
You must be another anti American Manhattan hehe

1 Like