What will Democrats do with “ infected vaccinated”. Folks

If the vaccine is so important you must be forced to vaccinate, what will they do to ppl that get infected after the shot?
Interment camps?
Will they believe us?
Will they give us passports?

What will folks do when the poke didn’t work and they are dying? Or can’t have children? Or develop heart issues?

Or they call us liars and arrest for fake vaccine cards?

This won’t end well.

1 Like

It’s happening already and it’s all being covered up and they are blaming the unvaccinated for somehow “infecting” the already vaccinated, which just illustrates the so-called vaccinations don’t work.

All of that will certainly be covered up and the MSM will be at the forefront of covering it up for Those Behind The Curtain.

No it won’t but THAT IS The Plan.

1 Like

What happens when your doctor feels you you don’t need the shot? Crazy times

I expect those doctors will lose their jobs, ditto nurses. There is already a problem now with THOUSANDS of nurses and other healthcare workers refusing to get vaccinated themselves and they have been suspended. I was reading the other day in one maternity unit somewhere on the East Coast, I can’t remember where, but they have literally announced they are having to STOP delivering babies there because so many nurses and midwives have refused to get vaccinated.

And so what do we make of a vaccine that even NURSES, MIDWIVES and other healthcare workers are refusing to take?

Yes.

1 Like

It’s all about the Benjamins !
The vaccine wasn’t developed because of the Chinese virus (COVID) , but Chinese virus was developed FOR the vaccine !!! :moneybag: :heavy_dollar_sign: :moneybag: :heavy_dollar_sign: :moneybag: :heavy_dollar_sign: :moneybag: :heavy_dollar_sign: :moneybag: :heavy_dollar_sign:

2 Likes

They want us dead

Hence the reason I call them DemoNazis.

Same ideology. Same tactics.

1 Like

Over 90% of Covid deaths are the UNvaccinated. Yes they work….

Where’s this plan???