What time is it for our nation?

Great wisdom! So what time is it for our nation? Can we have a time to heal while others are trying to kill? It is laid out here so is it time for WAR? Is it time to KILL?

Ecclesiastes 3

1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

I think it’s a time to Make America Great Again. That’s what the people elected Trump to do, despite the best (and probably illegal) efforts of the DNC and the deep state. Trump promised no more foreign entanglements and to focus on domestic issues and BUILDING THE WALL.

I haven’t seen much of the MAGA agenda getting executed, unfortunately.

3 Likes

Much of the agenda would require either a new law or revision of laws. Immigration is the perfect example. The GOP had the chance to change immigration law and did nothing. Clearly a responsibility of congress. I suspect Trump never suspected he would have a hostile GOP congress intent on changing nothing.

The GOP congress was punished for their lack of progress and will no longer sit in the House drivers seat. The problem I see is that people who were displeased with th GOP ill be really displeased with the Dems.

1 Like

This is a waiting game and both sides are playing it. Trump is very much alone in this fight and the American people need to pay closer attention to the dynamics at play. The DNC and the GOP are largely one in the same despite their differing policy positions. They will not carry out the will of the people and they will not allow Trump to do so either.