What the HELL is wrong with people?

So white people kneeling and asking forgiveness? Yeah, KISS MY ASS. I have nothing to apologize for and I’m not about to pretend I’m responsible for you not staying together as families, you committing the lion’s share of the crimes, you refusing to take education seriously and you voting for Democrats decade after decade, then blaming Republicans.

To our black friends and the fuckwits that think we owe them something for sins committed by Democrats 155 years ago… You are no less capable than I am of making a living. Get off your ass and stop blaming society for your screwed up choices. Know what happens when black people (ANY PEOPLE) do that? They SUCCEED. . . regardless of skin color. The enemy isn’t white Republicans, the enemy is criminals and Democrats that lie to you about who’s responsible for that.

11 Likes

Listen, I dont like Racism, but I dont like White Guilt since I am an individualist. White Guilt and Racist Fucktards need to be Hiroshimad.

2 Likes

That’s probably staged to advance the far left agenda. There is no shortage of cucking to blacks at the moment though. Corporations are bending over backwards to appease blacks…but out of all the messages I’ve seen so far, at least this one is true:

2 Likes

3 Likes

WE’RE ON YOUR SIDE
WE’RE ON YOUR SIDE
WE’RE ON YOUR SIDE

not for long…

2 Likes

Makes you wonder doesn’t it about what goes on between the ears of these idiots trying to pull off white supremacy reparation guilt in the most ethnically and racially diverse country in the entire world. It’s insane and should not go over well with American voters.

That video is insulting and pathetic.

1 Like

People are allowed to gather to protest but not gather to go to church because social justice marxism has become America’s new unofficial religion.

4 Likes

Most whites are brainwashed cucks who hate themselves. It’s hard to blame them because they’ve been propagandized for years to put other groups before their own.

I don’t think another group of people has ever had this done to them in the way it’s been done to whites. The use of Academia, Media, Hollywood etc. Some just can’t break free of the programming.

4 Likes

If leftists really thought that diversity is good for people, then they wouldn’t force it upon those whom they regard as enemies. Why not punish the evil racists by denying them the greatest of all goods, diversity? Of course, leftists know that diversity is bad for you. That’s the point.

Look at this…Your taxes are paying for this shit.

Government commie ■■■■ and blacks blame imaginary white supremacy for imaginary virus crisis. We need a crackdown on white people. Because Fuck You Whitey.

And don’t worry! Trump and the Republicans fully support this!

96fed8918a97c8bb

Communists dont run the government. Big government tyrants do, which the republicans also push, theyre just put in different places. Communists are a bunch of small groups on the internet and Antifa like the alt right groups and the alt right marches. Its essentially battle of the retards. Also, the ■■■■ dont control youre girlfriends action to fuck Jimmy down the street, you just dont pack enough punch.

Could you say J—?
A forbidden word, maybe.

Puts things in proper perspective!

1 Like

It is a fact that blacks have not been very good at it, to put mildly.

No. But the mainstream media has ramped up the workings of its lying machines.

It’s a struggle for life and death.
In a struggle, you have to know clearly who the enemy is.

Anybody who clouds your vision on purpose is an enemy.

Yeah, sorry, NPR as a source is about as useful as a shit flavored ice cream cone. :smiley:

1 Like

What’s a fact? That they don’t take responsibility or that they don’t succeed when they do? I know a lot of black Americans that are doing great and it all started with personal responsibility.

2 Likes

That’s actually hilarious. Shows the tolerance of these punks.

Dumbass demonRATS out to push a race war .

2 Likes

I’m putting it very mildly.