What terms did your Parents use to refer to male and female body parts around you when growing up?

Ding Dong for boys and tuchus* for girls.

Both genders had fannies.

Tuchus is a slang term for butt or rear end. A slang term for your butt that is derived from Yiddish is an example of tuchus.

My understanding was that a girl’s part was called a tuchus.

I was listening to a pet psychic refer to her cat being forced to poop inside a plastic igloo and move her tuchus INSIDE where it should be instead of pooping in front of the pan.

Well that’s an odd thread. Having some brewskis tonight?

3 Likes

Yup.

I am listening to recorded radio interviews and Amelia Kinkaide was the pet psychic.

:blush:

Unrelated pet joke.

A house cat goes to Heaven and St Peter is showing her around and getting her acquainted to all the heavenly delights. Grooming station. Big comfy pillows to lie on. Laser pointers. Heaven.

A few days later, a group of mice arrive in heaven and St Peter asks how he could make things more heavenly for them. They left Earth because they weren’t fast enough to escape being flattened by a car. So, they asked St. Peter for roller skates.

Done.

A few days later, St. Peter makes his rounds and happens upon the cat and he asks how she is getting along.

" I just LOVE it St. Peter. The pillows are sooo comfy. And the litter boxes are cleaned after every visit! And I ESPECIALLY love the Meals on Wheels."

Took me a while.

1 Like