What Stresses Millennials?

LOL The epitome of making one’s point. :smile:

someone is actually blaming the bond markets? too funny.
I love to hear the explanation why they believe that is so.

Stay out of the military as you’re a sissy boy. Didn’t you get all your trophy’s last year when you were a baby??

Saying “millennials are a bunch of whiny ■■■■■■■■ offends no millennial.

The only thing that offends us as a group is boomers saying they gave us so much after they bent thousands of years of western civilization over and sodomized it in the name of individual happiness.

1 Like

I have never seen such a hate filled person as yimmy yang.

What a whiner.

You are really good at making other people’s points. :smile:

Evertime a liberal millennial whines just say one word to them “Trump.” It sets them off like SixFoot’s fireworks. :wink:

2 Likes

That’s not true. They come across as a bitter little girl whose mommy and daddy didn’t give her the things she demanded…and thus now demand that the goverment to do it for her. :wink:

1 Like

I don’t care what any of you cucks say. Time is on my side. Now that Trump abandoned his base for 4000 votes - and to be worshipped in Israel - I will bust my ass to get Yang elected just like I did for Trump.

Let’s crash this thing hard - that is - if UBI fails. Which it won’t. But if it does, we still win.

I’ll congratulate you if Yang wins. If Trump loses to a non-politician, they’ll get a fair chance from me.

I also intend to laugh uncontrollably if and when Trump gets reelected in 2020. lol

Me too! More money for Israel and less for Veterans! Winning!

Less for Veterans? Are you not getting the benefits you’ve earned? Orgs like DAV can help out with great success.

cucks, wow
we have an intellectual among us, An Andrew Yang supporter
and you are trying to tell us you campaigned for Trump and now switched to Yang?

LMFAO.

You just don’t get it. Big picture. America first…right?

Hell yes. I got tired of Trump’s version of winning. Putting a wealthy elitist in office didn’t work. The country is getting flooded with third worlders. No wall and he just called for more of them. At least with Yang, we get a chance to unhook from the cities, retreat to the countryside, work average jobs, and regroup. It will be the best thing to happen to whites in a long time.

There is your angle. A right wing racist trying to get some money for a race war. I got you now. You don’t speak for all millennials especially not POC. Learn this. Understand this.

Imagine thinking that the race who put a man on the moon has anything to learn from a race who couldn’t even invent a written language. :rofl:

1 Like

Kimchi is good for you! I used to order it at my favorite bar just because the bartender hated to serve it…because of its pungent odor.

Kimchi as an appetizer and Gang Pong Shrimp as an entree go well together.

It may stress millennials though.

You just want that thousand dollars a month that stupid bastard proposes to give everyone.