What Stresses Millennials?

I was wondering when the Airborne would chime in. lol

Pog lives matter!

,ā€¦

1 Like

Too funny,
Millennial: you suck boomer because most of us liberal leftist Antifa loving millennials are doing something to make the world better

Boomer: like what?

Millennial: we are protesting injustices from your generation

Boomer: its easier if you got a job

Millennial : why should we, we cant get bank loans to get a car or a house because of our students loans, we get to live at home and use your health plan under Obamacare, and we prefer to play video games, only if i could get a job as a gamer?

we are the most highly educated bunch compared to you old folks

Boomer: yes your degree in Transgendered Dance studies with a minor in African america history has served you well I see.

2 Likes

You are 100% correct. But it is the natural way. The younger generations blame the older generations for everything they donā€™t like and the older generations decry the social, ethical and moral decay caused by the younger generations.

When I was in college in the last half of the ā€˜60s, my per semester cost was about $1800 - $2000. In todayā€™s dollars that is about $14,000 - $16,000 per semester, all of which (except for two small scholarships worth a few hundred dollars) I paid for myself without loans. But I went to a relatively inexpensive state university (UoA.). My best friend in HS went to UoW, a mid-range cost state university, where he was paying over $2,000 per quarter, or $6,000 per year. Thatā€™s $48,000 per year in todayā€™s money.

What was Yanggang bitching about? $20,000 a semester?

You would think kids today would know how to use a CPI calculator. :wink:

2 Likes

I can tell you have not attended college recently.

Careful, my daughter just finished her degree and is in grad school and itā€™s not 20K a year.

1 Like
2 Likes

Canā€™t speak for everyone but my daughter gets stressed out by life. Apparently asking them to pay their cell phone bill at 19 is the end of the world. :rofl:

Did you tell her to get a job or did you cave in?

Sheā€™s had a job since she was 16 for the most part. She just wanted to continue happy timeā€¦ but the way it works in my house is you contribute. She didnā€™t want to do work around the house anymore because sheā€™s a college girl and 19 years oldā€¦ so she was handed her cell phone bill. She got pissy so she was handed her car insurance bill. She was dumbfounded and I said ā€œSo, are we done being an ass or would you like to go for rent, electric, water, gas and college payments?ā€ She got really nice really quick and asked if she could get the money for the cell phone bill the next morningā€¦ she paid it and her car insurance and they now belong to her. :smiley: Damn evil dads.

4 Likes