What really happened

You sound pretty convinced abt that - so why is any discussion or study of it a criminal offence in most of Europe and US.

It’s also interesting to see who followed me here, and how quickly!! Most of the replies were posted within a couple of hours which seems to indicate something more that just cohencidence.
It’s almost as if someone is paying you all to look out for this stuff - you are certainly well organised which seems to show I was right to conclude that you are all Hasbara trolls
So tell me are you all in the same office? - Haifa,Tel-Aviv???

You see a conspiracy everywhere. This is just another one of your fact free conspiracies.

You should prove that I or anyone else in this thread is receiving money for posting.

If anyone is stupid enough to pay me money to post my own opinions I will GLADLY accept that money.

1 Like

What is really stupid is that you post your shit for free when you could be getting paid $2000 month for it, assuming you aren’t already paid of course

Crime in the US to deny the holocaust?

Obama’s wench AG once threatened to prosecute thought and speech crimes against Muslims. But I never heard of criminal prosecution of holocaust deniers in the US.

Personally, I think you should have the same opportunity to spout your nonsense as I have to refute it or ignore it. But I’m American… not European. I don’t believe in the concept of thought crime or even criminal hate speech… unless one is calling for violence or illegal civil rights violations. Then, the penalty for acting on such speech should be immediate and severe. And the penalty for calling for it should be immediate and while of lesser severity, certain and deterrent.

Ummm… like you, we were invited here and fled a site diseased by trolls… at the same time as you. Duh… but “hasbera, hasbera, hasbera” is your explanation.

1 Like

What is really stupid is that you post your shit for free when you could be getting paid $2000 month for it

So you admit I’m not paid?

Interesting that you claim know what a paid troll earns - how did you know that?

assuming you aren’t already paid of course

Prove that I receive money…

Funny stuff. I looked to see not only what really happened, but what the hell the thread was about.

If you’d just make the title more descriptive, like “another Magog Holocaust thread” I’d be glad to pass it by. When the post count goes to 500, I may look in for a laugh. Alas, no money from Tel-aviv for that. Maybe one of you real Hasbara trolls can send me a discount coupon for a deal on a tailor.

1 Like

no, I said it was my opinion, it isnt fact, I just offered my opinion on things Ive read, reports, declassified information and just offered my opinion.

This has nothing to do with my post.

do you have a point here?

We can get $2000 a month defending Israel on the internet? Is that like under the table or does it come with a W2 for tax filing?
I’m interested if it’s legit. Gonna retire this year and 24k extra would be nice spending money.

1 Like

Be careful what you ask for. Liberals I have no problem with but when you get into lib territory…trolls will soon follow.

And I can tell you exactly what will happen when they do, how they act, how they attempt to shut down debate and how they will try to ban members from this forum with abusive flagging. :wink:

1 Like

exactly so - the 6mil fig is pure fiction

well that is your opinion, that isnt fact.

I think the figure is closer to 6 million but the only difference is half of them were slaughtered by Stalin and red army and he used the Nazi’s to cover up his crimes.

As most of the “death camps” were discovered by the Soviet Red army and Stalin wasn’t known as a man of probity.

You cannot deny that ■■■■ were exterminated by the nazis, as I said earlier I think the number is closer to 2 maybe 3 million .

Close to 6 was a combined effort from the nazis and red army.

my opinion.

These pictures were taken at the liberation of BergenBelsen of the survivors - I never could understand how you could survive a ‘‘death’’ camp. They actually look fairly healthy

http://www.bergenbelsen.co.uk/pages/Database/SurvivorsPhotos.asp?index=9

The real story

http://www.holohoax101.org/

Dude Ive seen it all, read the holocaust deniers version too.

you are not showing me something I havent seen or heard.

Yeah of course you have

Did you see the pic below- considering what they are supposed to have been through they look incredibily happy and HEALTHY.
Also I never could understand why the Nazis clothed,housed, tattooed and fed them if they were only gonna kill them anyway - makes no sense to me - maybe you can explain?

1 Like

Holocaust deniers are the most pig headed people around, you people really are.

Dude, can you say for certain when and where that pic was taken and who took it?

If you had bothered to follow the links I posted you would know that it was taken by the British army when they liberated Belsen.
So do you know why they had been clothed in a fetching stripey outfit and obviously well fed before they were gassed??

1 Like

These pictures were taken at the liberation of BergenBelsen of the survivors - I never could understand how you could survive a ‘‘death’’ camp. They actually look fairly healthy

If you had bothered to follow the links I posted you would know that it was taken by the British army when they liberated Belsen.
So do you know why they had been clothed in a fetching stripey outfit and obviously well fed before they were gassed??

Since when was Belsen a death camp with all the facilities of a death camp - provide a link. Can you also provide a link where it says Belsen had a gas chamber - if that is what you mean.

I had an uncle in a German POW camp who came back to the UK weighing less than 7 stone when the yanks liberated him. So no, the Germans were not great at feeding longer term inmates, and they treated Western POWs fairly well - by German standards that is.

and some of the British armies found atrocities in other camps,not all camps were death camps

so your point is what?

The British army took footage of Belsen, because they couldn’t believe what they witnessed. They even went and got people from the surrounding town to come and see what the Germans were up to.

Magog, of course, shows you only a picture of some healthy women in some place, somewhere. What he doesn’t show you is the British army footage:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BHIDHniKVjQ

There is a good deal of footage from Belsen. I watched a very moving documentary about a politician called Jim Molyneaux, called Back to Belsen. He was part of the troops that liberated Belsen and he went back to describe what he seen one last time. The full documentary isn’t available online, but this is a taster:

2 Likes