What Kind of Drugs is Adam Schiff Taking?

Take a close look at Adam Schiff. Look at his pupils. He’s clearly on something. Whenever the camera is on him during the hearing today he was constantly jerking his head around and giving people really weird looks. There’s something wrong with this guy and if I had to bet good money I’d say he was some kind of drug addict.

3 Likes

Only his abortion doctor knows for sure.

1 Like

What kind of drugs is Adam Schiff taking?

All of them.

1 Like

I don’t think he’s on drugs. I think this is what naturally happens to a liberal with full TDS.

2 Likes

“Smollett my pal, my chum, my gay lord. what will be our next hoax?”

1 Like

He’s on whatever will cause your eyeballs to bug the fuck out of your head like that 24/7 nibba looks like he always just saw a ghost. He probably sleeps with both eyes open.

1 Like

LSD Suppositories

(But, that photo looks Photoshopped.)

:crazy_face::smile:

Adam Schiff is a deranged lunatic and I have seen photos out there of him getting awfully close with underage boys. He was also best pals with that drug addict killer who was killing black male prostitutes in his apartment.

1 Like

Remember Salieri, the criminally deranged and envious fellow composer who was in thrall with Mozart but was also crazed by his talent and artistry in the film, Amadeus?

Im reminded of that.

Well Ren, what kind of drugs is Trump on???

Of course it is, and Ren knows it…:man_shrugging:

But it only goes to focus our attention on how cartoonishly Mama’s boyishly alien looking he is.

That’s because you would rather focus on someone’s looks (which one has no control over) rather than someone’s character and abuse of power. Quite the 180 for conservatives…

No, I only commented on his appearance because the discussion had veered to his biotch-smackable appearance.

There is lots to keep us busy with this TDS demonstration he is putting on.