What is youre opinion on the ( In my Opinion ) Rise of Statism

Do you Believe Statism is rising in American Culture, Government, etc, why do you believe so and what are its consequences ( PS, I am an Anarcho Capitalist and I dont like Democrats and Republicans, I see them as 2 sides of the same coin, and the representatives like Obama, Trump, Biden, etc are no different from the next ).

Trump wasn’t a professional politician in the first place.

No, but his actions say so, https://theintercept.com/2017/01/30/obama-killed-a-16-year-old-american-in-yemen-trump-just-killed-his-8-year-old-sister/

1 Like

The article says
“Drone strikes are causing more and more Yemenis to hate America and join radical militants”

That’s how terrorists and terrorism are manufactured.
Cui bono?

Does it benefit the Trump administration?
I don’t think so.

I don’t know that statism is rising overall. I do think the taxpayers expect that they’re local, state, and federal governments act responsibly and take measured and appropriate actions during this pandemic and not crush the economy or put everyone on house arrest. So want the government entities that they fund to be involved but not beat us down.

No, but he does it anyways. Have you watched the movie Dr Strangelove or how I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb. The General is the president, either Obama, Trump, Clinton, Bush.

1 Like

Well, theyre really bad at economics and really good at shooting sleeping individuals in theyre bed. Look up Duncan Lemp, theyre using Coronavirus as a power trip like a junkie with Cocaine.

1 Like

But the average person doesn’t know that the government hates them and wants to control them. They believe the propaganda.

Unfortunately yes, but look at Michigan, people are finally seeing it. Thanks for liking my post.

Totally agreed…

He is now, and he’s doing similar damage to America as his predecessors.

Yeah. But I am hopeful for the future. The Coin is attacking each other, Thesis and Antithesis creates a Synthesis or Libertarianism and the outcome of Libertarianism is Anarcho Capitalism. History is a conflict then a wave, a Dialectic. Hegels work best fits here.

Politicians of all flavors are using this crisis to advance their agendas.

I’m sure they believe that. Except they will argue that because Trump is not a politician he is simply trying to “Make America Great Again” and that anything he does while occupying the White House to advance the interest of his Russian friends is all done with the best interests of America in mind. I don’t know if it is blindness or stupidity that compels them.

1 Like

Trump doesn’t have a total control over the government(s) and is still fighting its destructive elements (Deep State).

You mean…being an agent of Russian oligarchs.

The oligarchs in Russia and Ukraine are ruthless money grabbers who took advantage of the chaos during and immediately after the sudden collapse of the Soviet Union, one of them being Petro Poroshenko.

Putin fought these oligarchs with some success, but he couldn’t do much beyond the borders of Russia. Interesting that these oligarchs have ties with the banksters in the west.

Ever the excuser and defender of all things Trump…

No. But I do believe there is rising antipathy towards religion.

I am a Christian but I don’t like organized religion. I don’t see them as two sides of the same coin, just as you don’t see (D) or (R) as being any different.

I take that as a compliment.

1 Like