What is the Final Solution to the "Thug" and "Youth" Problem?

In this case, right wing nutters would be defined like this:

LOGIC: reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity. This can be whittled down to common sense. For instance, what do you do with a rabid animal? There is behavior that immediately divorces someone from the human race.

The epidemic of no-fault divorce and the welfare state has made it waaaay too easy and profitable to get divorced. The majority of these thugs have no dad at home to crack that ass when they are young. Zero guidance equals young adults with zero moral compass. Their “community organizers” have also failed them. Always blaming whitey…ingraining in the urban areas that they are fucked, things are unequal, blame someone else. So you have generations of pissed off, zero home trained kids that feel like society is weighted against them and they can never get ahead anyway, so fuck it.

I came from a very stable home. Dad worked & mom ran the house. I never got many whacks; but everyone I got, I deserved. My getting away with shit far outweighed the whack on the ass ratio. Anyway, I’m a better man because of the discipline I did get. Regardless, when the smoke clears,you cannot blame your decisions or your behavior on anything or anyone but yourself. YOU MADE THE CALL. Ever hear some toadie say, “look what you made me do”. What’s that about? Unless you’re under threat, what you do is your own fault.

I absolutely agree with personal responsibility. I came from a home like you did. Until i didn’t (parents divorced @ 13) and i can definitely say that i ran wild once dad wasn’t around to enforce the rules. Mom had to go back to work, so we had alot more unsupervised time to run the streets and act like little assholes. Thank god i stayed out of prison long enough to mature a little and get my wits about me. But i feel like alot of that was luck.

I truly believe in personal accountability. But this epidemic of “thug culture” and the glorification of not really becoming productive members of society has got to have a larger root cause. At least that’s my best guess. Stop incentivising single parent families, stop teaching victimhood. Probably wont reach every kid…but it dam sure couldn’t hurt.

Who cares democrats killing dumber democrats

Cute girl. It’s a shame she was in the park after dark looking to buy drugs. If she had been in her dorm studying like a good student she’d be home in front of that Christmas tree once again. What’s the old saying? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Quite so - they’re human mutants.

And another corollary . . . if a kid is raised by morons that kid is bound to be a moron too?

Which explains the results from our gub’mint indoctrination skuhl sistum.