What is the Final Solution to the "Thug" and "Youth" Problem?

Remember what Lincoln said after a 3 day drunk" I FREED WHO ?

Time to bring back the electric chair for these little animals. That’s what we used to do when they would run around like feral beasts killing white girls.

NINTCHDBPICT000447568085

Public Crucifixion. I mean, the crows gotta eat. Old adage: Better to end up in court, than to end up in the morgue. https://youtu.be/dpXyMfAO5go?t=3

On some vague level, I’m sure it’s sad that she died. In some alternate world, she would have been some construction worker’s homely house wife.

But in this actual reality, she was a stupid bitch, who was going to fuck around in New York having sex and doing cocaine and having abortions until she was thirty, at which point she would become an activist enabling other teenage girls to take the same lifepath she took.

That’s the reality.

The world is a better place because she’s dead, so God bless these youths.

2 Likes

Boobs you’re so out of touch,heartless and DELUSIONAL. This is someone’s daughter starting their education and had it snuffed out for no reason. We should all be disgusted at this SENSELESS murder.

1 Like

Damn - that is some cold blooded shit.

1 Like

RIP cute, pixie-like girl from Charlottesville where you very likely pulled down statues of White men and mourned the carcass of behemoth landwhale Heather Hyer. We tried to warn you; we wanted to be on your side…but you spurned us.

He isn’t wrong though. Girls like her would silence you, ruin your life, and destroy your career because she disagreed with you politically. Also, she was going to college to get indoctrinated, get into debt, become a wage slave, and not have kids…which contributes to lower birth rates and demographic replacement.

1 Like

Based and redpilled.

She may have been misguided but that was still someone’s kid. No way she deserved to go out like that. No one does. Well, maybe except for the people that did this to her.

1 Like

That would be racist tho…

4 Likes

I’ll second that sentiment.

If you notice, most of the police shootings that have made BLM poster children out of dead people were the result of the victim showing complete disregard for authority. Combativeness. Disrespect. Refusal to comply. Sass. Lip. Attempts to run. “They ain’t gonna do nothin’… They CAN’T do noth(POW, POW) … (oops)…”

1 Like

Yow, you must really enjoy tempting fate. Have you not heard of KARMA ? No one is totally immune to attacks. All you can do is expect the unexpected & be prepared. Here ya go: https://youtu.be/dpXyMfAO5go?t=3

1 Like

What we need are a couple of Death-Wish-style Charles Bronsons in each major city.

1 Like

She was a leftist whore with green hair.

Moths that fly into the flame deserve to die. Those who do not fly towards the flame are the better of the species and deserve to procreate.

It’s simple.

Boobs, you’re a real heartless BITCH.Political beliefs etc don’t matter. What matters is this beautiful young woman was SENSELESSLY murdered by these knuckle draggers.
Would you be this sensitive if this was your sister? Have some empathy for her family that will not see her graduate,have a good career,maybe marry and have children.
I know you’ll respond with all types of garbage and insensitivity. All I have to say is go FK yourself.

See, that’s always been the problem. And you were always going to die of a car crash or a wasp sting before you were going to die of a terrorist attack.

Lincoln’s mistake…???

First of all, we need to restore authority to parents, teachers and police. Young people today don’t fear institutions of authority because they’re no longer institutions of authority.

Second, we need a nationwide youth brigade to instill discipline, patriotism and citizenship in our young people

Third, we need to implement universal military training for everyone 18+ and mandatory national service for everyone 18-26.

Another thing we need to do is upgrade some misdemeanors to felonies and stiffen the sentences of offenders. We also need to inflict capital punishment on people on all those who committed heinous offenses as well as those who committed three violent felonies in three separate cases.

We also need to demolish failed inner city neighborhoods and relocate their inhabitants to new cities and towns erected in the Great Plains and Rocky Mountain states. Then we will build new urban communities on the sites of inner city neighborhoods

Hell, Trump’s old and he doesn’t respect American institutions. When you have white trash racist pigs at the top, everything below is screwed.

1 Like