What is Happening with IP Bans

Hey Patriot.

I’m glad to hear you will be back. If only because that means your son is doing well enough that you can return to normalcy. There is absolutely nothing more important than our children and their well being.

5 Likes

Yep, all else aside I sincerely hope the kid is on the upside.

4 Likes

Thank you @DMK and @TWR for the well wishes. Things are drastically improved. We are home and no longer in the hospital which is good for everyone. Now it’s just about getting back to normal.

5 Likes

I’ll have to remember that! :rofl: :innocent:

1 Like

I have one child. He has grown into a man that I admire beyond belief. Not because he is my son but because he earned it. All children have that potential. To be better than we were because we put all that was “important” aside to show them that THEY are the MOST important. They carry that love in confidence from the parent(s) until the day they die and instill it in their children.

Whatever happened here @Patriot means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. Just a gossip column and a war of egos. SOSSD… :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve never been on the parental end of things but I came very near to dying twice as a kid, one major illness, another very serious injury and saw how it tore my parents and grandparents up so I can appreciate it.

1 Like

Yep. Just remember there is no “normal”. It is one day at at time. One step at a time.

“Normal” is what it is given your unique circumstances. As a family when pulling together, you will find balance. And that can be so much better than “normal” :wink:

1 Like

3 Likes

The perfect description.

And the three flagging votes for the two of them…:roll_eyes:

It’s only 1 with the algorithm and 2 without the algorithm flagging it now. It changed when the algorithm got turned on.

Good work…:+1::+1::+1::+1:

Oh ok, I didn’t know about that…

Thanks for sharing that. I can’t tell you how deeply satisfying it is confirming my own suspicion. I think sock puppets are the lowest of the low. They can’t defend their own arguments so they create a separate account to back their positions up and gang up on people. I knew he was a troll but when his posting partner showed up I knew something wasn’t right.

1 Like

Bwahahhahahahahha!

That avatar though :fire: :fire: :fire: :rofl:

This is great! I couldn’t stand that guy when he was at Freebird either. He was a troublemaker there and he was a troublemaker here. I have had him on block for a while. Glad to see this and I am still a fan of the avatar change as the mark of shame. Mayor Pete - nice touch.

1 Like

Is that Mayor Peter BootaJedgeEdgeEdgeEdge? :rofl:

AKA Alfred E. Neuman! :rofl:

2 Likes

Yep…with a gay flag as a back drop…I’m dying :rofl:

2 Likes

Wow, cheating and asked for proof.

That is some serious stupid.

2 Likes

One person is not a group.