WH officials refuse to testify

If the Bidens did something egregious and the current occupant is laser focused on corruption :rofl: then why did the current occupant take until 2019 to delve into it? Why not get right on it in 2017?

I know that you need this to bee true so that your worldview’s duck tape hold tight. Sorry that you’ll be disappointed and i wish you a speedy recovery.

Rough ain’t it? Three of your buddies here had quite the laugh over a typo in one of my posts yesterday. I’m just pointing out that typos happen. :expressionless:

Still haven’t gotten over that? Holy crappy you are the gift that keeps on giving! :rofl::rofl:It’s living inside your head! Dude go out, go for a walk, get some fresh air!

1 Like

The AG is not the president’s personal counsel.

Everyone has a right to counsel during questioning in this country.

1 Like

Because Biden threw his hat in the ring and that really has Trump worried. He’s got his personal council, AG Barr on this, protecting him. Have you ever seen an AG more represent the president than this fake AG has/is???

I highly doubt Trump is worried about Biden. Biden does just fine sinking himself.

Barr is not a fake AG. He has much more credibility than tax cheat Holder or Lynch (just discussing grandchildren with Bill Clinton) ever could muster in their little fingers.

1 Like

Oh now that’s quite humorous…:wink:

1 Like

Typical winger incivility…

Another weak attempt at deflection by asking an accusatory question followed by a colorful but imaginary fairy tale. Nary a word about Biden’s corruption monetizing his office as VP. Afraid to even attempt reasoned discussion?

Do you believe President Trump, your President too even if you childishly refuse to refer to him by name, had nothing else to do in 2017 besides investigate Biden’s corruption? How does the passage of 3+ years nullify Biden’s corruption. We both know it doesn’t.

Constitutionally this is true The AG works for America and America only.

According to the constitution.

I think Bloomberg entering the race with his connections, as a REAL billionaire and not a carnival barker, has a good chance.

But the I’ll vote for a stick over the current occupant.

I’d vore for him as gun owner and hunter…just because.

Can’t believe you stepped on this cowpatty!

[quote=“AZRWinger, post:69, topic:5619”]
Do you believe President Trump, your President too even if you childishly refuse to refer to him by name, had nothing else to do in 2017 besides investigate Biden’s corruption?
[/quote

:grinning::smiley::smile::grin::laughing::sweat_smile:

Remarkable!

Of course he had so dang many pressing issues to deal with like perfecting his footwedge . Sorry guy…too funny!

GOLF:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Another wasted post by you. Anything to avoid discussing Biden’s corruption. When the facts aren’t on your side you deflect to golf. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

And in reality. You just don’t like what he’s working on.

I would love to see him get the nomination. He couldn’t even get reelected in NY.

Well of course. The point…Barr seems more interested in protecting Trump, than American interests largely.

But wait a minute, Trump was to be too busy being president to go golfing…:rofl:

Cite the passage of the Constitution that specifies the AG is an independent part of the executive branch. My copy of the Constitution Article 2 section 2 states the executive has the power of appointment for the executive branch. The AG is part of the executive branch.

Eric Holder pledged to be Obama’s wingman as AG. Loretta Lynch hosted a secret meeting with Bill Clinton just days before Hillary’s FBI interview. Both are sterling examples of "working for the American people. " :roll_eyes:

IMO, we need to be narrowing the field, not widening it. We got that POS in the WH now because everyone in the GOP ran.

1 Like

No, you got the current president because the liberals are out of control. Americans don’t like the what your ideals represent and what would be foisted upon us were you to make further headway.

A vote for Trump was a vote against “you”.

2 Likes