"We The People" News Channel!

Useful idiots tend to parrot the Democrat Party talking points…which generally include accusing the Republicans of doing what they themselves are guilty of doing…such as colluding with the Russians, putting children in cages, …you name it.

Not too long ago, I saw some videos taken at the border that depicted women and children running for their lives…all of it choreographed by the camera crew…and several takes made.

I’ve seen evidence of photographers at demonstrations handing people signs and posing them for confrontational images.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

1 Like

You know what really annoys me about that? Is that they are useful idiots not to their benefit or to the benefit of the country but in the end to politicians who will rob and steal them blind taking you and me down with them.

What annoys me even more is when they have seen the light, they come running to someone like you or me full of remorse, having “seen the light”, the “error of their ways” only because first they wanted to steal what wasn’t theirs and now that they have theirs they don’t want to give it away.

…and guess what! Omar the Anti-Semitic towel head Muslim has admitted in a recorder interview that Obama, the Liar in Chief PUT CHILDREN IN CAGES and murdered people with drones!

A report came out with her words in print.

She denied it and said that she always made her own tapes of her interviews. When her tape was played, it said EXACTLY the same thing that she that was in the interview and what was reported.

Give that bitch enough rope and she will hang herself! She is pissing off the Democrat Party!

Fuck the Democratic party! Omar is just a distraction from the major power grab they are after!

If this doesn’t enrage you I don’t know what will! I am officially sounding off the Alarm!

It could also be defined as a 2 year senator with a prior as a community organizer or a liar who claims to be Native American or a host of other not so pretty traits which is the standard for the announced wanna be’s. I personally love the governor liar from Colorado.