WATCH: Lori Lightfoot gets destroyed by a reporter:

This was simply too good to pass up! I can watch this all day! Imagine if national media had a modicum of ethical standards to conduct honest journalism? We can get more clips like these!

1 Like

Black Beetlejuice is a joke .

1 Like

Her arrogance towards the reporter as her response is telling of how progressives justify their elected positions of power when confronted with real questions, they have no intelligent responses other than to get defensive. She has no defense other than to mock the reporter by: " I don’t need to dignify your comments one second further." Ask any body living in the city of Chicago and they will tell you the city is going to shit, like all other cities in America run by progressive leftist POS like these.

2 Likes

Glad Tucker is covering this story with a focus on why a particular demographic is spiking in deaths. Oh and BTW he is sure to point out Lori Lightfoot’s denial as she already knows the answer as to why its happening.

2 Likes

Typical black women arrogant and dumb as hell . I cringle every time I hear a black women refer to herself as “QUEEN” :poop: :clown_face:

Did you see her shaking nervously? Something is definitely wrong with her. Either its some physical condition or she is visibly nervous from the pressure of being mayor of the Chicago. Either way not a good look for her.

When you are dumb as a rock and asked questions about job performance - you shake . :rofl:

1 Like

I went to school with her. She was three years behind me. She was very popular as I recall. Who knew she would become this…lol.

The weak ones in the wolf pack are always popular. They should never be chosen as leaders … but did you hook up with her?

LOL… no, I did not hook up with her.
As I remember, she is a tiny thing… maybe 5’ at the most? I also remember she was not a bad looking girl in high school. I wonder what happened???

The devil sucked her soul out of her… was the school in Chicago? I wonder what your take on what happen to the city is?

No. She graduated from Washington High School in Massillon Ohio… same as me. I still live in Massillon Oh.

What do I think of Chicago???.. it’s a shit show.

2 Likes

Yea she was decent

1 Like