Washington Father Gets Revenge… Now He Faces Murder Charges

I don’t see a problem here, do you? If I were this father in the same situation I am not sure I wouldn’t have done the same, other than keep this d-bag alive longer so I could torture him more, other than that, I am sure I wouldn’t give a fk if I was a 60 year and some punk did this to my daughter. As far as I am concerned this scumbag got what he deserved.

A Washington state father killed his daughter’s 19 year-old boyfriend for selling her into a sex trafficking ring.

The boyfriend’s remains were discovered in the trunk of an abandoned car in Spokane last month, police said in a press release Monday. Investigators believe he was killed in November 2020.

The girl’s father, John Eisenman, 60, was charged with first-degree murder and is being held on a $1 million bond. Police said Eisenman learned in October 2020 that his juvenile daughter had been sex trafficked in the Seattle area and “obtained information” that her boyfriend was responsible.

When the father learned that his daughter’s boyfriend was going to be at a location in Airway Heights, Eisenman drove there and waited for the 19-year-old to arrive.

During that encounter Eisenman abducted the victim, tying him up and placing him in the trunk of a vehicle. Eisenman subsequently assaulted the victim by hitting him in the head with a cinder block and then stabbed him repeatedly, causing his death,” police said. “After the homicide, Eisenman drove the vehicle to a remote area in North Spokane County and abandoned the car with the body still inside.

I don’t have a problem with it. The way these scum get away with crime or a slap on the wrist? I’m not surprised when people start taking the law into their own hands.

4 Likes

That is exactly my thoughts. This was pretty terrible what happened, and it should never happen, but when the justice system fails the citizenry then this is exactly the type of revenge that will happen.

1 Like

The father did what is normal, the dude should get a medal.

You’re in law enforcement Lucy and you’re advocating for people to take the law in their own hands……:flushed:

Go away you fking dumbass!

1 Like

Of course you don’t. One thing conspicuous about the once “party of law and order”, Those days are gone along with any respect for US law……

As if democraps respectd the law especially when the law is about illegals.

When Democrats cancel law enforcement it creates a vacuum where we take the law in our own hands. If you want law and order don’t defund the police

1 Like

Do you mean defund? I think most us would want a refund! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes