Want'a Join Up With Black People

Just found the MP4 version of the thread you are referring to.

Let’s see… ~8,000 murders per year by black thugs. 43,000,000 black Americans. That means that 99.98% of black Americans don’t murder each year. Yes, the crime rate is higher among black Americans, NO, it’s not a significant portion of black Americans. Yes, it’s too high. No, it’s not representative of black Americans as a whole. You have to be completely stupid to not see that most black Americans are good and decent people.

2 Likes

Unfortunately the media focuses on the roughly one million Black males who behave like animals. People form their views primarily from ‘story’ - second or third hands accounts and fables. The media simultaneously messages - ‘you are racist for suspecting Black people’ and ‘look at this criminal, he’s Black’. The BLM cretins that attacked motorists, and diners, and looted help that message along.

I had a black fired from Uber for playing rap music, refused to turn it down, had a BLM sign, I got a email his ability to drive Uber is over. Lol biatch

What’s the population of blacks in the US? A little over 10%.
How come 1/2 of the US prison population are blacks?
And 1/3 of black males are incarcerated in the prisons, being fed, housed and clothed by tax payers?

One reason is racial inequality, proven over and over again every day…
Another is the result of having been brought to America as forced laborers and denied some of the most basic human rights, treated as a fraction of the value of white people and with the white mans foot on their necks for their first 250 years here, and thereafter regularly discriminated against in hiring, purchasing property and really a host of other ways….

You endure that, and let me see that you’ve escaped institutionalized anger, and pent up frustration and discouragement……

Oh? Who’s shooting blacks in the cities?

2 Likes

For the love of god stop being a racist… blacks are equal to you, treat them equal