Want to know a spoiler for Amazon Prime TV's "Jack Ryan" Season Two which may change your mind about the production?

1 Like

Entertainment is entertainment.

Some people I suspect look to identify with the characters or the time setting in movies, I see it for what it is, entertainment.

Did M being a woman change the value of 007 during the Brosnan years?

I often wonder why the entertainment industry seeks to change a good thing including lowering their viewership with the politically correct message thy continually pump out.

1 Like

They are driven by profits. If a franchise or IP is not making money they will not continually churn it out.

Judi Dench was fantastic as M. It bought a new nuance to an established Bond character.

Your right movies etc are entertainment but some stories hold up better than others.

2 Likes

Yes I do but if something is updated and I dont like it I dont watch it. It does not change the original.

Take Home Alone, this has become a classic family Christmas movie but how will the remake work? Everyone has cell phones, access to social media. Kevin would just text his mum to say he was still at home. I am sure the remake will work around that but there is no need to update it. It works as it is.

1 Like

There is no shadowy cabal of Muslims at work behind the scenes indoctrinating our children.

They could make M a Woman, and in this case the choice of the actress to play her was a great one.

But Bond is not a Woman.

UNLESS…

He and Moneypenny hooked up and had a daughter.

LOL

1 Like

You have given yourself away as an Islamist because NO ONE can say such a thing unless they are dumb, and you are not dumb.

OR unless they are lying to deceive.

Do you also want us to believe there are no fundamentalist Muslims in America?

As soon as you say there are, then you have invalidated your denouncement of the idea.

Even the most Leftist American political observer is proud to recognize the 25 new Muslims elected officials in America which werent there before.

And the headline that there were zero refugees admitted in to the USA last month makes Democrats go into a tizzy.

Why wouldn’t you say that there may be some Muslims who are working to obey the Prophet Mohammed’s commandments but not ALL are?

That is a position you can more credibly defend.

Muslims are generally going to do as Muslims do.

Which is to obey, to some degree or another, Mohammed’s commandments.

And though we wish and hope they all can be harmless and cuddly, the fact is they are not all so.

And SOME of them are dangerous.

How many are dangerous?

No one knows.

Which ones are dangerous?

No one knows.

What kinds of dangers do they pose?

We think we know, but most Americans havent a clue to the threat posed by non terrorist Muslims.

They seem nice and perfectly acceptable to our eyes. But what happens when they get fed up with things in America that even Conservative Christian Americans get fed up with but our laws and our acceptance of political correctness make us impotent to solve?

Their answer is Allah.

But they cant tell us this without being condemned or criticized or becoming outcasts, so they say nothing.

They conduct Jihad.

Peaceful jihad.

The most effective jihad.

And I believe the most effective remedy for what ails American society is Islam, in their view.

Busted - Yes I am part of an Islamic plot to take over America. My orders are to infiltrate this site and make the occasional post every few months!!!

Of course there are those that use Islam to further their own twisted beliefts just like they are Christians who use the bible to justify their own twisted beliefs.

Any form of extremism is dangerous and should not be ignored.

But that is the problem.

Jihad flourishes in secrecy and in the shadows.

And SOMEONE or some ONES we dont know who or how, has made even discussing Islam a social taboo.

And what we have here now is the equivalent of Europe’s anti-Hate Speech laws which creates a placid exterior to keep the intended victims of Islamization off guard, uninformed and unwary.

Your replies in this post are common techniques to silence those who would speak the truth about the threat of Islam in ANY free society.

Yes I am part of an Islamic plot to take over America. My orders are to infiltrate this site and make the occasional post every few months!!!

That technique uses what seems an outlandish notion in order to make the person concerned about safeguarding our society feel ridiculous because there is no obvious sign that that is exactly what you you may be doing.

To the casual reader who knows little about Islam or Jihad, they will see that you appear to be the average Christian or atheist or un religious or un politically minded poster and they will side with you because you are a nice guy or because the person bringing up such unpleasant subject matter is to be shunned because people only want to get along and you appear to be getting along and I appear not to be.

The facts of the matter are seen every day and all around us.

We see more Muslims in our society despite knowing very little about their beliefs and culture and habits. They are careful, until they no longer need to be careful, to present the nicest image possible.

■■■■ and Gays should be especially worried.

Islam is not used to further anyone’s twisted beliefs.

Islam is the belief system which is at odds with ALL non Islamic societies. And yet the deception being employed by most Muslims to secure their immersion into our society and culture is still mostly unrecognized.

You make it seem as though MOST Muslims are nice like you seem to be.