Wall Street Rule for the #MeToo Era: Avoid Women at All Cost

:joy::joy::joy: :rofl::rofl::rofl: :joy::joy:

:nauseated_face:

You owe me a wipe for my screen. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I like the ones that say I didn’t know you where here…even thou I’ve already ran the power tools and making other noises.

Shit I think I still have nightmare of this one woman that came out totally naked.

And of course the bathrobe trick. Seen that couple of times while flirting with me.

Even thou I did have this one client down the road from me. The pocket door came off the track in master bath locking her in the bathroom. Her husband called me LOL.
When I got the door open she was wrapped in large towel.

Dammit…she was also fine looking woman too. It’s always the ugly ones that want to expose themselves. :face_vomiting:

Stop bragging…

Well you may call it bragging…but I call it a nightmare.

I had to deal with these women. And woman scorn is real…and thus made my life hell trying to get out/finish the job.

I’m sorry Conan, but still it is funny when you look back on stuff like this. The OMG, “not again” factor… :open_mouth:

And, yes, it is the ugly ones…The woman with the rat on her shoulder looked like a apple with toothpick legs :hushed:

1 Like

Conan’s a hottie :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Naw. When I was young and in my prime it was my Black 77 Monte Carlo with T-tops and my Scotch Collie that was babe magnet. :wink:

It was like taking candy from a baby. :rofl:

:racing_car: :+1: