Wacko Florida Democrat says those 'making fun' of members of Congress online should be prosecuted

Democrat Rep. Frederica Wilson said people who are “making fun” of members of Congress online should be “prosecuted.”

The Florida congresswoman made the comments on Tuesday outside of the Homestead Temporary Shelter for Unaccompanied Children in her home state.

"Those people who are online making fun of members of Congress are a disgrace, and there is no need for anyone to think that is unacceptable [sic],” Wilson said.

“We’re gonna shut them down and work with whoever it is to shut them down, and they should be prosecuted,” she added. “You cannot intimidate members of Congress, frighten members of Congress. It is against the law, and it’s a shame in this United States of America.”

Wilson’s comments came amid a controversy over a Facebook group that includes Border Patrol agents and where they allegedly mocked and posted graphic content about members of Congress, including New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

The website ProPublica posted a story Monday headlined “Inside the Secret Border Patrol Facebook Group Where Agents Joke About Migrant Deaths and Post Sexist Memes.”

In addition to showing indifference toward the deaths of migrants, members made vulgar jokes about Ocasio-Cortez and other members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus ahead of their visit a Border Patrol facility in Texas on Monday, the story alleged.

Wilson also blamed President Trump for people losing respect for Congress and the White House, saying he has “taken this country to its knees.”

She once accused Trump of being “hateful towards black people” and declined to participate in the State of the Union address in 2018.

The congresswoman also rose to prominence in 2017 after she leaked the conversation Trump had with the Gold Star widow whose husband died in Niger and criticized the president for being “so insensitive” after he said that the slain soldier “knew what he signed up for…but when it happens, it hurts anyway.”

2 Likes

This is already covered today in the Democratic Crazy Train thread!

But milkshaking and harassing people at a restaurant are OK? Once again, the dems show us they have no principles, no fairness, not even any self-awareness of how they sound to normal people.

1 Like

The Democrats have fully declared their war against all Americans.

lol look at that monkey wearing a cowboy hat! Come prosecute me bitch. I dare you! Now go throw your feces at your computer screen!

1 Like

This is why descriptive and accurate titles are important.

1 Like

Does she mean this?

1 Like

I agree! I try to be cognitive of that detail when posting! Thanks for the reminder!

1 Like

You know AOC and the rest of the Dems are so assblasted over this photo. I hope whoever makes it makes so many more. I’d like to see Nancy next.

This was taken off the Facebook page of the Border Patrol agents thread called 10-15

But yeah, who ever did this, has some talent!

Someone needs to call PETA. It’s just wrong to torture an old gorilla like this. I don’t support any beauty companies that test out their products on primates. It is just so wrong. The stupid hat and cheap wig just adds insult to injury.

Jane Goodall needs to get involved and put an end to this senseless gorilla torture.

Nope, they should be prosecuted TOO…

Incivility is poisoning the country and Trump is the placard boy leading it.

I’m guilty. :frowning:

I bet the folks of Florida are really ecstatic about knowing they have an absurd Democrat from their state that says stupid things - just as the folks in New York folks must be happy to know they have a “childish” Congresswoman - AOC - saying really stupid things. As well, as the Governor - De Blasio.

So much so, it just goes to show how the left show their true colors.

Congress: what happens when the unspeakable assemble with the unmentionable.

1 Like

But what if it’s really funny?

At the beauty parlor, no doubt she heads right for the emergency entrance. She had a mudpack, and looked great for 3 days. Then the mud fell off.

She poses for that picture and then accuses Trump for people losing respect for Congress? :rofl:

She needs to be reminded she’s there by the grace of the people who voted for her. She is not elite, she is not royalty. Her ass can be kicked to the curb with less effort than it took to win her seat. Being one of the “common folk” again is just a heartbeat away.

1 Like

OMG… pussy liberal boys can insult the rest of us… calling us uneducated, low information, racist, etc even before Trump was running. But Trump steps in, defends us, and now you cant take the response without fucking wetting your pants. So your propaganda masters are telling you to say “Trump started it”.

LOL. :rofl:

“I don’t think it’s nice, you laughin’. You see, my mule don’t like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you’re laughin’ at him.”

1 Like