Virtue Signalling Cuck Jay Inslee: I'll Ask Megan Rapinoe To Be My Secretary of State

He could have just said I’m not really serious about running for office.

Longshot 2020 presidential candidate Gov. Jay Inslee (D-WA) said Saturday that he will ask U.S. Women’s National Soccer team co-captain Megan Rapinoe to serve as Secretary of State if he is elected to the White House.

“My first act will be to ask Megan Rapinoe to be my secretary of state,” Inslee said at the progressive political convention Netroots Nation, before conceding, “I haven’t asked her yet so this could be a surprise to her.”

4 Likes

Just wait until she finds out that she will make less than Jay Incel.

4 Likes

I fail to see how kicking a ball around, publicly bad-mouthing a country and it’s president and stomping on its flag qualifies one to be that nation’s top diplomat. Oh right this is CLOWN WORLD. Also Inslee is so far down in the polling he has to say dumb shit like this just to get attention.

4 Likes

The Absolute State of the Democratic Party. Inslee is so woke that he thinks the American public would be satisfied with an American hating, purple-haired dyke as Secretary of State, just because.

2 Likes

What is it about a vagina that makes women so bitter and angry after eating it?

3 Likes

What an asshole! Luckily he has virtually zero chance of winning so this is nothing more than a virtue signaling d- bag on a dike bender!

2 Likes

I watched the DNC debates. This guy was a stuttering retard rambling about climate change. I was kinda surprised because he looks like a square-jawed tough guy but turns out he was the bigges cuck on stage - with the exception of that one guy who Gabbard destroyed.

1 Like

She’d be flattered but secretary sounds very demeaning and patriarchal.

1 Like

On the other hand , she would make a perfect demoRAT !!!

lesbian, gay and bisexual people show greater levels of anxiety, depression, substance use disorders and suicidal feelings. It’s a mental illness as it was once classified but due to pressure was removed .