Virginia's Democratic Governor's Anti-Gun Package Is Straight-Up Confiscation

I am not sure how that happens when it’s the states that passes these laws! Just look at New York States Gun laws to know that this is true or California for that matter! They systematically have been passing these laws little by little to keep eroding citizens gun rights!

States rights. You know. The ones that only seem to matter when Dems want to circumvent the Constitution.

The 2nd Amendment is incorporated. This is on the SCOTUS. Scalia dicked it up.

Not arguing. There’s also the supremacy clause. Like I said, selective reasoning to justify circumventing the Constitution.

My sister lives in Virginia. No way in hell this happens without a fight. Her husband is Navy and they live about an hour from Hampton Roads - I can’t see people who live outside the major urban areas tolerating this.

1 Like

To all my next door neighbors in Virginia - remember all those times you made fun of us rednecks in West Virginia?

2 Likes

But it means they will claim the right to check all guns … just to make sure.

“From this day on, the official language of San Marcos will be Swedish. Silence! In addition to that, all citizens will be required to change their underwear every half-hour. Underwear will be worn on the outside so we can check.” – Esposito