Virginia Democrats want to ban all forms of martial arts and gun training

Virginia is totally blue now and completely obliterated.

The State of Virginia, now entirely run by truly insane Democrats who support infanticide and child murder, is proposing a new 2020 law known as SB64 (see link here) which will be taken up by the Democrat-run Senate beginning January 8, 2020.

The law would instantly transform all martial arts instructors into criminal felons . This includes instructors who teach kickboxing, BJJ, Krav Maga, boxing and even Capoeira.

It would also criminalize all firearms training classes, including concealed carry classes.

https://www.infowars.com/proposed-virginia-law-would-outlaw-krav-maga-brazilian-jiu-jitsu-kickboxing-tai-chi-firearms-instruction-and-self-defense-training/

5 Likes

Insane. And also anti-semitic, seeing that Krav Maga (highly overrated) is an Israeli invention.

2 Likes

I hope everyone in Virginia is preparing for the incoming Californication. This just might be what kicks off the Second Civil War. I can’t see rural Virginians tolerating this shit. The NRA and GOA are both headquartered in Virginia. I think these leftists are about to pick a fight that is going to get ugly fast.

3 Likes

I guess they need to make sure we can’t defend ourselves before they make homosexuals committing rape legal.

2 Likes

I am preparing to leave as soon as possible. That means selling my house and relocating to a completely different place. Virginia isn’t going to go back to the way it was anytime soon.

2 Likes

Soon to be followed by it’s illegal to be in shape and use the gym any gym.

Does VA require training for CCW? How would that now work, no more CCW’s? That would benefit them so I can see it going that way

Violates the first amendment, therefore it’s not law, even if it passes.

Aaaah gotta love almost right infowars.

From the link in the op, following a link to the bill that has been filed:

knowing or having reason to know or intending that such training will be employed for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder;

So if you do concealed carry training for self defense, or just to have it for safety . . . not against the bill. If you teach martial arts for self defence, well being, or general safety . . . not against the bill.

1 Like

Nothing like untrained people who are armed. Yeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa

I think Virginia is going to try to get into competition with New York, New Jersey, and California on just how far left a particular state can go without technically seceding from the United States.

Be it enacted by the General Assembly of Virginia:

1. That §18.2-433.2 of the Code of Virginia is amended and reenacted as follows:

§18.2-433.2. Paramilitary activity prohibited; penalty.

A person shall be is guilty of unlawful paramilitary activity, punishable as a Class 5 felony if he:

1. Teaches or demonstrates to any other person the use, application, or making of any firearm, explosive , or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, knowing or having reason to know or intending that such training will be employed for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder; or

2. Assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with, or being instructed in the use of any firearm, explosive , or incendiary device, or technique capable of **causing injury or death to persons, intending to employ such training for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder **; or

3. Assembles with one or more persons with the intent of intimidating any person or group of persons by drilling, parading, or marching with any firearm, any explosive or incendiary device, or any components or combination thereof .

1. That the provisions of this act may result in a net increase in periods of imprisonment or commitment. Pursuant to §30-19.1:4 of the Code of Virginia, the estimated amount of the necessary appropriation cannot be determined for periods of imprisonment in state adult correctional facilities; therefore, Chapter 854 of the Acts of Assembly of 2019 requires the Virginia Criminal Sentencing Commission to assign a minimum fiscal impact of $50,000. Pursuant to §30-19.1:4 of the Code of Virginia, the estimated amount of the necessary appropriation cannot be determined for periods of commitment to the custody of the Department of Juvenile Justice.

Looks like the Bill is meant to stop Paramilitary organizations from forming.

Here’s one I CAN get get on board with:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-resolution/536/text?q={"search"%3A["domestic+terrorism"]}&r=6&s=4

You are trusting the extreme left to define what paramilitary organization means!

This is the same extreme left that calls all Trump supporters Nazis!

Actually, I’m not trusting the left at all. They’ve defined the parameters and intent in the Bill.

I’m disputing the author of the article because what the author states is disingenuous:

The law would instantly transform all martial arts instructors into criminal felons . This includes instructors who teach kickboxing, BJJ, Krav Maga, boxing and even Capoeira.

It would also criminalize all firearms training classes, including concealed carry classes.

It would even criminalize a father teaching his own son how to use a hunting rifle.

You must always look for the insidious - devious end of proposals. Like playing chess; and try to see 4 or 5 moves down the line.

So I think we need a trial period nationwide for silly shit like this. All politicians, Hollywood actors, and elites must give up armed guards! No secret service, security teams, or police. They must live like they want everyone else to live.

4 Likes

Now that is one initiative I can fully support!

It would be a great test for these insane leftists. Everyone who’s demanding crazy shit like this, or saying that the Second Amendment be repealed and all firearms be confiscated, they should be the very first ones to participate in the process. I think they call that leading by example. So yes, let’s eliminate all of the private security details, Secret Service details, police protection, and anything else that gives the elites something that the common person has to provide for themselves - and if this craziness passes - they won’t be able to.

1 Like

Why the heck hasn’t anyone thought of this already? It’s the perfect trial run. We can see how well it works for them and if they end up liking it a bunch then we can consider trying it too! There is no downside to this arrangement. The people who don’t want guns can just start living without them. Just because they aren’t the ones that have to pull the trigger doesn’t mean that they don’t get the benefit of paying for the people around them who do. Just the thought of this should get them to shut up about it, permanently.

1 Like

The right of every citizen to bear arms is completely insane. I don’t believe The Founders had any clue as to how big a standing army we would some day have, nor the types of weapons that would be developed.

National defense was the primary reason they put it in the Second Amendment, not for immature nutcases that like to go around with weapons to make themselves feel like “real” men.

Consequently, I also believe that certain lines should be drawn and very strict laws instituted on who should be allowed to own any weapon of any kind.

1 Like

No guns = much more difficult to revolt if needed or defend against foreign invasion. Everything about the Democratic Party in America is meant to establish more government control and restrict freedom.