Violent Leftist Losing it Caught on Camera

I like to see a cage match with all these baffoons going against each other!

I sometimes thing the greatest punishment for the type is to lock them all together, not so they can only hear their own ideology, bad enough, but so they can turn on each other for lack of correct thinking, such as when the SJWs not long ago savaged one of their own because she was TERF (trans excluding radical feminist). The Left that has been shaped by cultural marxism isn’t a given thing because it is meant to be unable to survive or maintain a society.

What cohesion is maintained is because they have in a way actually achieved one of the fatuous claims made by Marx about communism: they with social media etc oppress and seek to silence their neighbors without any need for the State.

If I may paraphrase Mao: By the masses against the masses.

If I remember correctly, Bob Dornan grabbed some toadie by the throat on the floor. I think he said, I’ll meet you in the parking lot.

Before winning a seat in the House, California Republican Bob Dornan made a name for himself by flying to Martha’s Vineyard to personally reenact Ted Kennedy’s Chappaquiddick alibi, and burning Jane Fonda in effigy. As a congressman, “B-1 Bob” stayed on the offensive: In 1985, he was involved in a dust-up on the House floor in which he called Rep. Thomas Downey (D-N.Y.) a “draft-dodging wimp.” When Downey protested, Dornan grabbed him by the collar and said, “It’s good you’re being protected by the sergeant-at-arms. If I saw you outside, it’d be a different story.” Dornan later said he was only offering a bit of gentlemanly fashion advice: Downey’s tie “needed to be straightened.”