Veterans Memorial Vandalized by Antifa with Anti-American Graffiti

Willem Van Spronsen was the old commie prick who committed an act of terrorism against the US and was killed in by DHS agents in self-defense.

The San Marcos Veterans Memorial Mural has been vandalized with explicit language regarding the United States. The mural was painted in 2016 by Ryan Runcie, and was commissioned by the City of San Marcos to honor local and national veterans.

The mural has been spray painted with the words “Fuck the USA” and “Rest in power Willem Van Spronsen.” According to the Washington Post, Spronsen was killed by police in July after attempting to throw “incendiary objects”and attack an ICE detention facility in Tacoma, Washington. He was an anarchist and formerly a member of the “anti-fascist” organization Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club.

According to Trey Hatt, a coordinator for the City of San Marcos, the graffiti was discovered by graffiti techs on July 16. Hatt then contacted the police on July 17.

The City of San Marcos is currently waiting on a quote for the repair of the mural from Runcie, who is local to Austin. If the quote is over $2,500, City insurance will cover repairs, and if the price is below the $2,500, Runcie will be paid by the City’s mural funds. Hatt said he hopes the quote will be available within the next week.

https://www.sanmarcosdailyrecord.com/news/veterans-mural-vandalized-anti-american-profanity

1 Like

Thanks for posting this. It didn’t make the national press. They must have had other things to cover on July 31st

Actually, looks like it was an average-to-slow news day. They must have simply overlooked it (yeah right). I hope the city gets this cleaned up and they catch the SOB that defaced such a proud display.

I can only hope that they are publicly identified and not arrested.

San Diego is not the kind of place that’s likely to work out well for them.

Seeing stuff like this makes my blood boil. These entitled little shits can take their parents money and go move to Europe if they hate this country so much.

3 Likes

If Antifa didn’t all live in gated communities I’d say we should go decorate their homes with American flags, but their parents probably already have one up.

Pity there seemingly isn’t any video of the culprit.