USPS official warns some voters may not "have their vote counted"

Oh please spare me your hyperbole! I am sorry you make no case here without an ounce of intelligent cogent argument to be made. Maybe the Huffpiss is more your thing!

Let’s clear the air on this right now.

The WHO has paused recruitment to the hydroxychloroquine arm in their SOLIDARITY trial. The UK regulatory body, MHRA, requested the temporary pausing of recruitment into all hydroxychloroquine trials in the UK (treatment and prevention), and France has changed its national recommendation for the use of hydroxychloroquine in COVID-19 treatment and also halted trials.

Trump’s FDA are the only ones still pushing this insanity.

I forget…are we supposed to drink the Lysol/Bleach cocktail and inject the light…or is it the other way around?

1 Like

I’m sure the experts here can tell us exactly how the conman prescribed it.

Has it ever occured to you that halting it was by design? You guys claim to be such deep thinkers so surely thinking of other reasons and motives as to why that might be has entered a certain frame of thought at some point right? That is of course you are not another partisan hack here!

So now it’s a giant global conspiracy by doctors to get Trump?

Do you even read your posts?

I am sorry are you trying to have a normal conversation here or are you wanting a pissing contest to seek an opportunity to denigrate a President that doesn’t agree with your brand of politics?

Do you even read at all?

No. I’m trying to understand whatever point it is that you are trying to make. Is it a global conspiracy by doctors to get Trump or not? You made the assertion. Back it up.

1 Like

You are probably responding to a bot. He’s replying but his avatar light isn’t green.

1 Like

Holy crap! You really did wake up today and took stupid pills! Do yourself a favour and do some reading, otherwise go somewhere else to hear yourself talk I won’t bother to educate you!

Entirely possible. Seems to be incapable of actually discussing a topic.

Russia is once again trying to interfere in our election.

The threat is real.

Right that is real grown Up of you! You guys can’t even have a discussion with yourselves yet here you are steeped in your own ignorance pretending you know the facts! You outed yourself and now you can’t even own it!
Good luck with that! See you in November!

None of what you just posted made any sense. We were having a fairly robust discussion regarding the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine and why the global medical community is refraining from using it in their clinical trials.

We were also talking about why it’s a bad idea to have people showing up at the polls in large numbers.

Apparently, having that discussion is too difficult for your algorithm.

Listen Urineboy, you are fairly new to this site, and it’s not my job to educate you! There are dedicated threads here that posts the facts about this virus and I am certainly not going to waste my time arguing with someone who is being intellectually dishonest and purposely obtuse! I got better things to do Before posting your bullshit go do some reading!

Start here

1 Like

Why don’t you go first.

:rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah - it is one giant global shitshow being funded by the elites that you “radicals” are funded by and shill for. Fucking sheep.

2 Likes