USA Today....Trump had the worst job creation in history he lost 4 million jobs

Ask me if I give a fuk what the people here think… especially a spaz like you
I don’t give a shit if anyone talks to me cuz my interest lies in putting it out like
I like and going on to the next… I’m not here to make friends but there are a few
I do like…Don’t flatter yourself you aren’t one for sure…why… you are without
question not honest…you lie and do it often and lie on the level of trumputin
con man murderer…the biggest liar in history… your whole retrumplicon party
also shares that stain…so just waddle along who ever the fuk you are…

Of course you’d like to exclude the poor job he did his last year from the record. Wouldn’t everybody like to do the same. It doesn’t work that way, and Covid (particularly his handling of it) was a big reason why he was denied a second term…

He did what the cdc told him to do… are you retarded ?

Yeah, but they don’t want you to count the last year when his jobs and his economy all went to hell…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

no nobody is retarded like you plus you are the biggest liar here
hahahahahahah trumputin NEVER DOES WHAT ANYONE SAYS
he ALWAYS DOES EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS PERIOD…

To claim that all past presidents will be “factually judged by what the condition the country was in when they were elected and what the condition it’s in when they left office” is to beg the question: judged by whom?

Historians–most of whom lean center-left, anyway; but those who are unbiased–will surely take into consideration the impact of Covid-19; and the fact that unemployment rates were at or near record lows for blacks and Hispanics, when Covid hit in March of 2020.

Moreover, one has to wonder: Just what do you imagine that then-President Trump should have done, to lower the death rate from Covid-19, that he declined to do?

I’m not going to discuss your numbers you came up with…
Factually all presidents do get judged by the numbers
remember Reagan famous statement “are you better of
today than you were 4 years ago”…History didn’t juggle
the numbers to show there was a massive oil crisis caused
by the Middle East…that caused bad ending numbers FOR
PRESIDENT CARTER

Trump mis- handled the covid crisis without question THAT CREATED ALL
THE ENDING NUMBERS THAT TRUMP AND THE REPUBLICONS will have
to live with…being the richest country in the world if trump would have just done the
basic things that the rest of the world to deal with the virus we would not be in
the situation we find ourselves in right this minute…we still had no virus vaccines
on order and that’s trumps fault 100%

Obama entered office with a bush resession that threw the world
in near depression…Obama didn’t cry he got busy and had 8 years of a improving economy
every single quarter…for 32 quarters did bush number II get credit for his crashing to economy in the USA just 2 months before Obama took office…no

trump is responsible for hundreds of thousands of people dying no amount of BS
will change that and it will become abundantly clear in the near future…
ALL THE BAD ECONOMIC NUMBERS BELONG TO TRUMPUTIN PERIOD AND NO ONE ELSE

Great opinion lol …

hum…100% better than your rant every 5 minutes about
the totally refuted election fraud…that never existed…
maybe you should change your story…maybe about
trump ordered 500 million vaccines it would work the
same way…you would have no evidence…buy keep
repeating it…over and over and over you are so predictable

Do you really think that this would qualify as a dispassionate, analytical opinion (such as serious political analysts would set forth)?

Anything that is not, is not worthy of consideration, in my view.

Exactly! All of his threads are made up nonsense that codifies his feelings and is probably why he is void of any intelligent discourse to cite any sources to back up anything he claims.

1 Like

Then why are you here- nothing better going on in your life?

1 Like

Wow!
I can hardly believe just how you appear to lack any sense of nuance–even to the slightest degree.

All Republican presidents–bad. Very bad.

All Democratic presidents–good. Very good. (But erroneously–and unfairly–blamed for the bad things that happened under their administrations.)

Democrats have historically been the party of job creation. From Reconstruction to the New Deal, Democrats helped usher in a remarkable period of prosperity for millions of Americans.

1 Like

Yeah? Where are the jobs right now with record inflation exceeding wage growth? You are delusional, and Democraps haven’t been job creators since Bill Clinton has been in office. Obama couldn’t reach past 2% GDP growth in all of his 8 years in office. Stop smoking that weed, its frying your brain!

Inside the data, you will note [Table B-1] a significant decline in Local Government Education of -144,000 jobs. Obviously the collapse of in-school teaching leads to less jobs in this sector overall. However, the drop happened at the exact same time students were returning to a new school year, and this drop is also reflected year-over-year. Schools were impacted by COVID in Sept 2020 more than schools are impacted by COVID in Sept 2021, yet this year the jobs are completely gone. Something bigger is happening in this sector.

Additionally, healthcare services show a major drop in employment (-37k) specifically as it relates to elderly care and nursing homes. All the sub-sectors of elder care are significantly lower in employment.

Retail was essentially flat (+56k) considering the scale of the sector; and durable goods within the retail sector show declines in employment. Again this would indicate less consumer spending on durable goods, as food and energy inflation are prioritizing spending habits. Leisure and Hospitality (+74k) with hotels and restaurants doing the majority of the hiring as the rebound in this sector continues.

[¹Here it is important to note a slow cascade effect that will take time and we are not near the peak of the trouble yet. As a historic reminder, the epicenter of the peak financial crisis (housing) was triggered in Nov/December 2005. However, the trouble was not visible on a national scale until 2007. Economic data shows the current triggering event took place in May/June of this year. Make of that what you will]

(CNBC) […] The U.S. economy created jobs at a much slower-than-expected pace in September, a pessimistic sign about the state of the economy though the total was held back substantially by a sharp drop in government employment.

Nonfarm payrolls rose by just 194,000 in the month, compared with the Dow Jones estimate of 500,000, the Labor Department reported Friday. The unemployment rate fell to 4.8%, better than the expectation for 5.1% and the lowest since February 2020.

[…] “This is quite a deflating report,” said Nick Bunker, economic research director at job placement site Indeed. “This year has been one of false dawns for the labor market. Demand for workers is strong and millions of people want to return to work, but employment growth has yet to find its footing.”

[INFLATION] is terrible for wage earners in the U.S. who are now seeing no wage growth and higher prices. Real wages are decreasing by the fastest rate in decades. We are now in a downward spiral where your paycheck buys less. As a result, consumer middle-class spending contracts. Eventually, this means housing prices drop because people cannot afford higher mortgage payments.

Gasoline costs more (+50%), food costs more (+10% at a minimum) and as a result, real wages drop; disposable income is lost. Ultimately this is the cause of Stagflation. A stagnant economy and inflation. None of this is caused by COVID-19. All of this is caused by economic policy and monetary policy sold under the guise of COVID-19.

1 Like

Obama is a Kenyan communist married to a transvestite.

Just like the cyber parasite that everyone here knows you to be, posting things that have more emotional appeal but are not of relevance of subject matter is pretty much your game. Raising the minimum wage is only going to make things worse for the economy. And BTW, this is not legislation by a dictate it can be challenged!

If you weren’t a Trumpkin you’d be scolded for spamming ……:joy::joy::joy:

Anyone who deals in loaded words–and “Trumpkin” would certainly meet the requisite qualifications–is really not a serious analyst, but merely a propagandist…

1 Like