US soldiers were in Wuhan, in October 2019

Did you know?

The soldiers stayed in a hotel which is a stone’s throw away from the famous fish market.

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=1438

1 Like

So, what’s your point?

God damn - if you are going to make a thread then do a tl;dr - sum up the points. If you can’t explain it yourself then why make the thread in the first place? Shit is spammy af.

And your answer to my original question?
Yes? No?

" Some articles on popular sites in Chinese have accused American athletes participating in the Wuhan Military World Games to have deployed the virus. They claim the inattentive attitude and disproportionately below average results of American athletes in the game indicate they might have been in for other purposes and they might actually be bio-warfare operatives, and that their place of residence during their stay in Wuhan was also close to the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market, where the first known cluster of cases occurred.[28][29]"

We’ve known this since October. Soldiers from the world’s elite military units from all over the globe were there. It’s a rotating event that’s been going on for over a decade.

China tried this chickenshit blame shifting too back in Jan/Feb, it didn’t work then, it won’t work now.

He’s an anti US conspiracy nut, this is what he does.

1 Like

Oh no. I’m not a US conspiracy nut.
You could say Deep State conspiracy researcher. Then yes. That’s what I am.

Read the words that are actually written you moron.

A US conspiracy nut.
An Anti US conspiracy nut.

What’s the freaking difference?

Good god man, buy a damned dictionary.

Some moron changed the category.
It’s all in wikipedia.

Yes, there were some members of the US armed forces in Wuhan back in October. There were also armed forces members from dozens of other countries in Wuhan back in October.

There were also dozens of daily flights from Wuhan to the United States up until the point that Trump shut down travel from China. There are also a lot of Chinese nationals in the United States right now.

With all of these facts offered up I too can begin making incredibly loose connections to the outbreak of this pandemic in any way that I want.

Instead of relying on someone else to make your points for you, you should articulate why you think US soldiers in Wuhan is relevant and germane to the outbreak of COVID-19.

2 Likes

I don’t want to hurt the feelings of many members here.
I really should stop to be politically correct.

Many of these countries don’t have advanced biological weapons labs, like Fort Detrick. The US soldiers involved were from there.

Your mere ignorance on display again! According to you any soldier coming from FT Detrick that is stationed there has to be met with suspicion and support your insane conspiracies without providing a shred of evidence.

Idiots don’t know what Fort Detrick is (or was) all about.

You never served in the US Military nor held a security clearance to be on the inside, hell, you are not even a US citizen, you are just the typical pessimistic German national who looks for a conspiracy in every topic. You prove more and more why the internet voids critical thinking and some should not have such access privileges.

Everything you have learned is what you scoured on the internet, and you lapped it up, bought into it as being the truth. I think it is you who is the bigger idiot here for pasting such nonsensical beliefs without verification. Its is no secret what is at Ft Detrick and what its purpose is, its a matter of public record. It is also still an active military base, and the fact you are wanting to label as anything else only shows you are no closer to knowing the truth than spinning your own brand of hegemony based on pure fantasy.

Google users fall prey to their tailored algorithms in what they commonly read on the internet.

You should understand that if you as military wanted to take out China it really wouldn’t be too much of a problem for us. In fact, we probably should at this point just because.

CCP and Deep State are allies.
Both want to cull their own people who are useless to their cause.