US Navy launches ship to commemorate gay rights activist Harvey Milk

Our military has now become overrun with homosexuals weirdos!

1 Like

It’s all by Design, this is no accident, this is deliberate, it’s to MASSIVELY lower morale so that America is going to be left defenseless when we are in our GREATEST need of defending.

I mean what foreign military, China or Russia or whatever is going to FEAR a military that’s full of Homos and Trannies and who’s General’s, Colonel’s etc are either Homos and Trannies or sympathetic to Homos and Trannies?

We are a fucking laughing stock already.

There’s definitely problems, blacks are held to a different standard in court all the time, racial injustice is very real in both directions……

Yep, there’s a whole lot of Americans in positions of power that hate their power, money and influence and are deliberately sabotaging it……:thinking:

Any evidence? I live in a black neighborhood, please don’t tell they get pulled over for no reason lol

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer(LGBTQ) personnel are able to serve in the armed forces of some countries around the world: the vast majority of industrialized, Western countries, (including some Latin American countries such as Brazil and Chile,[1][2]) in addition to South Africa, and Israel.[

1 Like

The issue Americans have is the tribalism gay democrats are creating, a division. Stop trying to divide America, be gay who cares

1 Like

That happens in autocratic countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran. I didn’t know you admired them so…
Again, being in law enforcement you must surely know America’s drug problem is on the demand side. Americans love their drugs……
Opioids are killing Americans in really big numbers…who are the drug dealers there? The government, the pharmaceutical or the doctors….:thinking:

1 Like

The article listed is a very good one.

Here is one quote that caught my attention:

“Other recent ships named after living people, such as the USS Nitze and the USS Gabrielle Giffords, were named after non-veterans, who made notable contributions to their country, but never in a uniform of the naval service.”

The problem is this: Just how might we imagine that Harvey Milk ever “made notable contributions to [this] country”?

Im glad you’re ok, and hope you have no long term health issues from that encounter….
You have a tough and dangerous job…

1 Like

So isn’t anal sex with multiple gay men.

Well for members of the LGBTQ community he was a hero, in the vanguard of those serving in the armed forces. I suppose I wouldn’t expect that you would appreciate the contribution to America’s LGBTQ community. In the grand scheme of things, I can’t understand your objection to the naming of a ship after someone whom you don’t recognize made any contributions though…

How is having sex with men a vanguard? Stop with this nonsense… gays have been around forever… we just didn’t let them divide America years ago. Now look, we have gay flags on our ships when you know most of America doesn’t want it

2 Likes

Thanks Monte darling. I’m doing okay, but my Boss told me to take the week off so I have. I intend though to resume duty this Saturday night.

Tough and dangerous but also rewarding knowing that the Community in general feel safer with us around.

2 Likes

Good, have yourself some fun if you feel like it…:wink:

1 Like

Hold on just a moment, please.

You are actually asserting that you just “can’t understand [my] objection to the naming of a ship after someone whom [I] don’t recognize made any contributions” to this country?

Why would I not object to that?

I’ve decided to just chill out and take it easy :slight_smile:

Well yeah, what harm is done to you by it, or to anyone for that matter. Seems odd to me that you would take the time to lobby a complaint about something so trivial while completely ignoring, perhaps even excusing Trump for appointing an openly gay man to head the nations intelligence agencies who used his position of power to advocate on behalf of the LGBTQ, but of far more importance, a political appointment of a man who had no qualifications for the job, making it a matter of grave danger to national security. Of course that’s all rhetorical as I know why….

We already covered this … trump appointed the guy based on competence not anal ability

I will not be responding to this–to or any other post–that says, essentially: but…but…but…Trump…

That is the mere deflection game.

And a sure sign of TDS, also…