US Missed Deadline to Set Number of Refugees for 2021 🤣

Guys. Trump blew it. Now we won’t get to have unlimited shitbag refugees flooding our country in 2021. What are we going to do for one year without infinite third world refugees mooching off the American people for decades?

Impeach.

3 Likes

Nadler calls it lawless. WTF. Nadler is a lardass gasbag.

https://twitter.com/RepJerryNadler/status/1311417065513848833?s=20

Finally a positive step forward.

Next is to stop all refugees from the southern border as well as illegal aliens.

2 Likes

I think that 10 miles of wall goes up every day. Or is it 1 mile every 10 days. Something like that.

We should have been missing these “deadlines” since the day Trump took office.

2 Likes

Refer to the wall tracker, it’s updated everyday!

2 Likes

Our dual-citizens in Congress must be beside themselves this evening.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Careful. You aren’t allowed to notice things like that.

1 Like

It’s amazing these “science-believers” want both the lockdown of schools, businesses and travels due to the Wu Flu yet still want the open of borders to refugees. Great priority and mental gymnastics, as usual.

1 Like

Yeah, that just kills me! I wish someone would call their hypocrisy out!

One has a mask on, one has a mask half on, and waddling Nadler has no mask. LOL. Not that I care, but for them its hypocrisy.

The whole science-believing bullshit was always a giant lie. The Left either ignores science (as in the case of abortion and a baby in the womb being a human being with rights) or they believe fake science just like they gobble up fake news

Yes, I posted there last night

3 Likes

I know it’s a fake tweet but I wish it were real and I can’t stop laughing. Nadler is a shart machine.

1 Like

I know right? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It is the fundamental, inalienable right of everyone else in the world to come to your country, live at your expense, rewrite your culture to depict you as worse than a demon, and then tell you to get out of their country.

2 Likes

A nation is not a land that holds some people.

A nation is a people who hold some land.

1 Like