UPS Truck Gets Hijacked After Failed Armed Robbery; 4 Dead in Insane Televised Shootout

Police should be trained to focus, best scenario. But when you’re flooded with adrenaline, well. Still, I believe this could have been handled better. A single gun shot can lead to pandemonium. And like Roxiebell said, right or wrong, the chain of events was not started by the police.

Bullshit; only the most primitive would behave like those knuckle dragging cretins. They lit the fuse. Did they actually think they would get away with it? Unfortunately, the innocent paid a high price.

Concealed carry deadly weapons…guaranteed to us by the 2nd Amendment…denied to us by local gun laws.

With exception of fully automatic firearms, every restrictive handgun law in the nation should be declared unconstitutional.

A full investigation of this horrendous failure of the police to protect innocent citizens and their use of occupied nearby vehicles to hide behind will likely take weeks if not months to complete. It will likely provide evidence regarding which firearm killed the UPS driver and the other innocent victim.

I suspect, based on the statement that 19 officers fired on the truck, that the police killed them both.

It makes me wonder how stupid a gang of pistol toting lawmen can get. When one fires, they all fire…at a TRUCK that has windows only in the front.

I’m wondering why there wasn’t at least one rifle used by the police. The truck wasn’t going anywhere.

White people commit these same crimes all the time. Your racist bullshit is disgusting and old.

I don’t recall mentioning color. I said cretins - knuckle draggers. This time the perps were black; but I would have felt the same regardless of color or race. There are those who do not belong in civilized society. Subhuman.

1 Like

It was your Trademark use of “primitives” that betrayed you

So, what’s the problem?
Two black hijackers or the 19 cops who fired their pistols?

So, you don’t believe it was primitive behavior?----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Primitive definition

The definition of primitive is something lacking in sophistication , or not advanced, or bare-bones condition or instincts that resemble animal-instincts and don’t require thought.

1 Like

It’s just how you refer to black people here regularly.

Cops are the pointy end of a stick that is held by somebody else.