Ukraine Whistleblower May Have Liaised with Vindman over Trump call!

This is the third article about this theory to which there is ample proof to suggest that the whistle blower, Vindman and perhaps another were actively involved in a coordinated effort to create an illusion for impetus for impeaching Trump. I will leave it with you to decide and hear your thoughts on the matter, but connecting the dots by many who have looked at this issue seems to make sense given what we already know now. If this turns out to be true then I can not see any reason why these traitors shouldn’t be charged with treason!

The whistleblower complaint is a compilation of complaints by deep state bureaucrats. If as the Democrats claim career professionals have verified the whistleblower complaint, it stands to reason Vindman could be one of those sources.

The whistleblower provides Democrats with a cut out for programming Schiff show witnesses behind the scenes. No wonder Democrats want to keep Trump’s accuser anonymous. The right to confront one’s accuser is yet another bedrock principle of justice thrown overboard by the Resistance. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’ll see if I can dig up the Twitter feed but there was a former commanding officer over Vindman who reported that he had to verbally reprimand him while they were both assigned to EUCOM because he kept cozying up with the Eastern Europeans and was making negative remarks about the United States in a classroom setting that was making both the foreigners and the US service members uncomfortable. In fact it was one of the Eastern Europeans that reported him.

Here is the tweetstorm you are referring to.

3 Likes

Holy shit! Why aren’t the Republicans calling that guy as a witness! If what he is saying is true then this incident should be really easy to verify.

Well here we go! New breaking news that is painting this in a different light!

https://twitter.com/alx/status/1196571735375667202

I don’t doubt that ALL of the impeachment players are colluding with each other to make sure the voting public sees only things that paint Trump as unfit for office. Once they get the majority of public sentiment in favor of impeachment, the rest is a cake walk.

Yeah, that is the strategy, but is it working? I don’t think so! Polls suggest that it isn’t.

Screenshot_1

3 Likes

Thanks to the Democrats perversion of impeachment inquiry rules Republicans cannot independently call witnesses. Neither can the President’s counsel. Chairman Schiff has complete control of witnesses, evidence and proceedings. It’s the Schiff show.

2 Likes