TV shows have turned men into bumbling idiots

You bet! This is one of those mini series in which is well produced, well written, excellent cast, well thought out story line that had some historical twist to some of the characters! With out spoiling it for you, there is one poignant mention about the sentiment of what people thought about journalism at the time which given today’s pervasive attitudes towards media it seems rather ironic!

But some women do want a weak man - they’re control freaks. It’s what I meant with my qualification earlier in the thread that such an incompatibility only works if one of the partners is domineering and the other submissive. Actually my parents were like that and they were perfectly happy with it.

Right, tho that was back then, when people know what they want, instead of being spoonfed on what they want to want. Often time women “want” a weak and sensitive man, only to find out that its not what they really want. The funny things are, these “men” are okay with an “open” relationship, which is being normalized, amongst other things.

Just another scheme to destroy the family unit.

** '[quote=“supperhey, post:23, topic:4262, full:true”]

Right, tho that was back then, when people know what they want, instead of being spoonfed on what they want to want. Often time women “want” a weak and sensitive man, only to find out that its not what they really want. The funny things are, these “men” are okay with an “open” relationship, which is being normalized, amongst other things.

Just another scheme to destroy the family unit.
[/quote]

I watched a tv program about ‘incels’ ** a couple of nights ago - mebbe that’s the way to go? I’d never heard the expression before, and it seems to be an American trend at the moment.

** Involuntarily Celibate.

Soz that I screwed up the formatting, but I have to go to Sainsbury’s now and don’t have time to correct it.