Tunguska explosion of 1908. One plausible explanation

Once again spamming a thread with the same link repeatedly isn’t helping your case.

You didn’t watch that video. That’s why.

I watched it and it doesn’t support the BS you are peddling.

“Some People Beleive” is as close as it gets.

There is absolutely no evidence of a nuclear explosion at Tunguska.

Visit Meteor Crater Arizona sometime.

https://www.meteorcrater.com/

In Arizona, there’s a big crater, though the meteor itself was never found.
In Tunguska, there is no crater, except maybe a lake is the crater. (A small lake at that)

In the last video, two pieces of info were mentioned.
Metal pieces stuck in trees near the “epicenter” and radiation phenomenon including radiation sickness of the natives who were told by the Soviet authorities to shut up.
(Unless the Soviet government knew something we don’t know, why would they give such an order and confiscate material from researchers)

What’s more interesting is that this last video was made in 1997, thus older than the others.

The first video in French doesn’t mention these two items directly, but takes them into consideration to come to the conclusion that it was a war between non-human civilizations.

There, I gave you the summary.

You gave us the same load of BS you’ve already repeated.

There’s absolutely no evidence of a nuclear explosion at Tunguska.

Some folks in your video claimed there was a great mystery because there was a possible impact crater but no meteor. Most meteors are destroyed on impact if they make it to earth and few do, most smiply explode in the atmosphere and burn up. If more than 1% of their original mass makes it to earth it’s an exception, not common.

Your entire premise is ridiculous and unsupportable by any known fact.

How do you get paid for each post trolling me?