Tulsi Gabbard Rips Trump on Iran Threats: Acting Like ‘Saudi Arabia’s B*tch is Not America First

Tulsi Gabbard calling out Trump for his tweet on his criticisms of Iran about their involvement in the attack on a oil refinery in Saudi Arabia this past weekend. Is Gabbard trying to grab headlines in what many would consider her latest statements as a floundering Presidential candidate aiming for media attention or does she have a point?

If the Saudis can afford to finance the attacks on 9/11 they can afford to be their own response to the attacks on their oil fields.

1 Like

For real! The Saudis have enough money to hire the best private military companies to do their fighting for them. This isn’t for the US to get involved in. They are our competitor.

I think Trump should have asked for way more than $1 trillion for the US to come and fight their battles for them. He shouldn’t be offering our services on the cheap like that.

This is looking and sounding Beto-level desperate.

Well, the US army has been getting pimped out all over the middle east for foreign dictators since Bush. There’s even a John Kerry quote from CSPAN explaining it in plain English. Saudi money in exchange for us fucking over our soldiers sometimes even to the death.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4666078/kerry-saudia-arabia-pay-war-syria

Seriously! I actually had some respect for Tulsi. That’s all gone now. Has she not been paying attention? Trump is the first president during my lifetime that is trying to stop all wars. Her statements are completely meaningless.

At the end of the day everyone needs to remember that she’s nothing more than a gun grabbing Democrat.

Tulsi seems to be answering to a different backer…

Donald Trump is willing to be anyone’s bitch as long as the price is right.

Trump is willing to support U.S. allies unlike a former President who abandoned our allies after his apology tour. What other countries will return fire to the TOWELHEADS. GERMANY !!! Hausfrau Merkel is afraid of her shadow and has done nothing but attempt to appease Iran.She hasn’t learned from Chamberlain’s mistake. Trump hasn’t sent an unmarked airplane full of U.S. dollars in the middle of night to Iran.

She must have forgot the three wars Obama started for other people.