Tulsi Gabbard leaves the Democrat party 🙌🏻

And she’s hot!

“I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue & stoke anti-white racism,” Gabbard said in an excerpt posted to Twitter.

I sense VP with trump or Ron DeSantis

She certainly would be welcomed in the party of Lincoln.

We have seen what happens to the party when Hawaii has it’s way :poop: :clown_face:

Tulsi Gabbard is not a Democrat and never was. She’s a bought-and-paid-for puppet of the Republican Party, and her sole purpose was to undermine the Democratic Party from within. She’s been endorsed by Steve Bannon, supported by Russian bots, and she’s been caught red-handed colluding with the GOP to defeat Democrats in elections. Gabbard is nothing more than a traitor to her party, and had she not walked away, she would have been expelled.

1 Like

Have to agree. It’s pretty clear at this point that Tulsi Gabbard was never a Democrat. She’s been openly critical of the Democratic Party for years, and she even ran for office as a Republican in 2012. In 2016, she supported Bernie Sanders over Hillary Clinton, and she’s been increasingly critical of the party’s direction since then. In 2019, she even met with Donald Trump to discuss foreign policy (probably seeking a political appointment). So it’s no surprise that she announced that she was leaving the Democratic Party.

1 Like

You don’t seem to be bitching about Liz Cheney. Why is that? She’s a liar and a filthy Democrat, plain and simple. She’s started spewing lies about Donald Trump before he was even elected and she did nothing but try to obstruct his agenda. Then she went full impeachment and January 6th. Give me a break. Typical Democrats - you only pitch a fit when your side is losing.

1 Like

Aaron has never been unbiased in anything that he posts here. Same nonsense with an occasional post that sometimes is rather innocuous in the subject matter he talks about, but for the most part he more about partisan divide than being objective!

I called it first

1 Like

I hope so. I have always liked her… and said numerous times I would vote for her, even if she was Democrat.

What happen to the pic you posted?

The pic posted wasn’t Tulsi Gabbard - it’s an Indian celebrity chef. I reported it. Stop shitting up the threads.

3 Likes

@tt53 post the pic again… I want to see this fairy cry again… looked just like her. I need a closer look lol or DM me

“I’ve always been an independent-minded person,” Gabbard told “Tucker Carlson Tonight.” A Democrat, yes, but an independent Democrat. And my loyalties are very clear: I love our country. And I took an oath both as a service member, as a soldier, as well as a member of Congress, to support and defend the Constitution. And that’s an oath that I take extremely seriously."

“And so when you look at this party, the today’s Democratic Party, it’s controlled by fanatical ideologues who hate freedom. They despise the Constitution. They actively find ways to undermine our God given rights enshrined in the Constitution, like freedom of speech, if you say something and I say something that they don’t like.”

1 Like

You are right on the money. Republicans should not get duped by Tulsi Gabbard. She’s anti 2nd Amendment and is doing her part to carry out the WEF agenda.

It’s the WEFs plan to have Democrats or Liberals infiltrate conservative or Republican parties all over the world to destroy them from within.

1 Like

Are you paying attention to anything she has been saying? She’s totally switch the script on her views… I’d like to hear her talk more about the issues. But she is solid.

1 Like

Bingo! You are also correct and on the money! Watch the cult followers fall in love with the idea of TG being Trump’s running mate too. Its pretty predictable!

When are you people going to fucking learn?

It’s always the same shit Left vs Right and Right vs Left.

I tune it all right out.

They are all our enemies, regardless of what they tell you.

Side note: she is as much of an Iraq veteran as a fucking cook or one of the tools handing out towels at the gym.

1 Like