Tucker Carlson's Interview of Kayne West⚡

The “White Lives Matter” statement that Candice Owens and Kayne West had emblazoned on shirts that they wore recently at a fashion week event in Paris is creating bath bubbles of liberal tears in elitist white liberal social circles. I love the hypocrisy being exposed especially from the least likely sources, but this one takes it up another level. This interview was pretty illuminating on several fronts. We get to learn a little bit of Kayne’s back ground as well as his poignant views rooted in Christian belief that is genuine to which takes to task exposing the establishments and the Hollywood media circus hypocrisy on issues of race and abortion as well as life itself. “White lives matter is a truth statement”

1 Like

Oh! This one! I saw this.Why is he saying there is another thread on this subject?

Because he is a fucking retard? Or maybe its true! He is this sites biggest fucking troll!

1 Like

Because he erased my topic. It’s been there since yesterday

I see.I did not see this topic before

1 Like

Bullshit! Stop lying! This interview just came out today! Fking scumbag!

Where is it ? Where can I find it? You have a link?

Go look at some of the recent threads like the OPEC thread, the Tony Bobulinski thread, the gas thread involving European Gas prices and you can clearly see those threads were created long before he made his. In fact he even admitted that is what he was doing in order to piss me off. Well he succeeded so now we have to get the moderators involved as I will be sending Patriot and others to step in to address this issue.

This guy is a fucking born again loser and no one here likes him.

He keeps changing the title. He edits it… he’s sad little man.

Fuck you! Moderators know you are a liar too! Time to ban you loser!

Do you have a link to your claim? I have no idea what you are talking about.

Now now relax. You anti trumper. I post hood shit. You post dumb shit

Don’t worry about it. If you can’t see the topic head lines has been changed I can’t help you

FUCK YOU! ASSHOLE! No one here reads you shitty posts! Now fkoff!

Yeah because you are a lying piece of shit!

Banning you is going to be the next step!

Holy fascism batman! Why do you want to silence ppl

I Don’t! Just want to ban you for your fking Bullshit here!

Well in the end this seems more reasonable! I did not see where he posted this same video. He does seem to be jealous of you, as you have ten times many more likes than he does. Maybe that is what’s eating him.

His is just a immature fucking retard who has a history of that shit here. Funny now he is trying to kiss up to the moderators when they already know about the type of shit he does here. Like making up conversations of people here and then posting them as if they actually happened. Seriously this guy is a 1st rate loser and its just some of the type of scum bag shit he does here. Go ask @tt53 he will tell you. He hates this asshole just as much as I do!

2 Likes