Trump's potential legacy: 50 million+ enemies of the state

Interesting article and pretty sobering at the same time. Patriots better be ready because they are coming for you!

Prayer for Patriot loving Americans. I pray for yours and your family’s safety! May God be with you in these dark times and give you protection from the evil forces of Satan that are about to be unleashed. May the light of Gods love and warrior spirit shine on you and protect you! Godspeed!

2 Likes

We must remember these things, because we are now entering the time that Our Lord foretold about:

Revelation 12:9

“And the great dragon was hurled down, that ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.”

We must ESPECIALLY keep in mind the below, Our Lord tells us that The Agents of Satan in their HATRED of us because we are The Agents of Jesus Christ, they are acting SUPER FAST because they KNOW their god Satan’s time in charge on this earth is SHORT:

Revelation 12:12

“Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short.”

We KNOW how this ALL ends, keep the Faith, Our Lord WINS and with that we His Agents on this earth therefore win. Deus Vult.

Jesus Christ Is King. Jesus Christ is the ONE and ONLY Messiah and ONLY through HIM do we find our Salvation.

1 Like

Via World News Daily, Limbaugh said, "They have not legitimately won it. Now, I’m on thin ice saying this. I’m making myself a target saying this, but I’ve been doing this for 30 years. And it’s really no different today than 30 years ago. No different than last week, in terms of the way I approach this. It’s almost a question of legitimacy.

“I’m almost of the mind that they know that there’s not a full-fledged legitimacy to this. But it doesn’t matter because they’re able to lie to themselves. They’re able to tell themselves stories. They really don’t have anybody there [at the inauguration] and they’ve got people replaced by 200,000 flags, 200,000 flags that have been placed on the Washington mall.”

We all know they ole-stay the election-ay.

Official Washington wanted to be rid of The Donald once and for all, and so everyone went along with the Fake Election Results.

Chairman Xiden couldn’t draw flies in the summer sitting in a pile of sugar coated manure. (There’s an idea.) But 80 million ballots had his name on them, right? It was a mail-in miracle.

President Trump busted his hump for months doing his day job while spending his nights rallying his supporters. Hundreds of thousands or maybe even a million people risked their lives to attend his rallies over the course of the campaign.

Meanwhile, Xiden hid in his basement and popped out every three days spoke to a few hundred cars his staff had borrowed from local car dealers. He could not announce his rallies because he knew Trump supporters would outnumber his.

But the election was in the bag. They dumped the Fake Ballots in the wee hours of the morning when even the bartenders go home. The Supreme Court shunned any appeals. The state legislatures refused to fight for a fair election. The media ignored the evidence of the fraud.

They thought they got away with it, too,

Then 2 weeks before the inauguration, 100,000 people showed up at the national mall for the largest Trump rally ever.

And maybe 100 of them showed up at the Capitol, and our overlords freaked out. Someone opened the gates on the gatekeepers. Congressmen crawled into their safe places.

They finally saw the will of the people and they did not like what they saw. They called it an insurrection. How dare these Trump people walk into the People’s House like that! The Capitol Police shot and killed an unarmed protester.

It was a mess. When the all-clear signal went out, the cowards in Congress were in a huff. They did their usual Blame Trump routine and even impeached him.

But we all know two things.

1. Congress is scared.

2. Congress should be.

The people have had it.

Via 100% Fed Up, Lou Dobbs said, "The fact of the matter is, working men and women and their families right now have no representation. This president has made clear who has his priority, his attention, his interest.

“President Trump, as you say, stood up for the working – men and women and their families. And, it’s stunning to me that the Republican party right now doesn’t understand the threat that he poses. Because, I think of those 74 million Americans, if they continue to be insulted by the leadership of both political parties they are going to say, ‘The hell with you.’ And the Patriot Party will be born and it will be born with extraordinary strength and power.”

74 million voters is a majority in a fair election.

The anger toward Washington has been a long time coming. The election of Ronald Reagan as president was Washington’s first chance. The deep state waited him out. The Gingrich Revolution was their next chance. They replaced him with a pedophilic wrestling coach who is now serving time in prison.

I submit that Donald Trump was their last chance. He was nice. He tried to play by their rules. He did and he won, and then they cheated him out of his winnings.

In victory, hollow as it may be, Democrats seek to change the rules because they fear another Trump. So they lock down social media and gatherings of more than 10 people.

Oh, they won’t get another Trump.

If history is correct, they will not like what comes next. No indeed they won’t.

Posted by Don Surber at 1/22/2021 11:00:00 AM

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Reactions:

73 comments:

SubmarinerJanuary 22, 2021 at 11:12 AM

I keep going back to 1989 and Berlin. After 40 years of repression, indoctrination, imprisonment, a “new normal” of no free speech, rigged elections, an aloof regime, East Germans took back the power, without firing a shot. The same in the remaining Eastern European countries under Communism, the Communist parties in each all almost immediately fell like dominoes. We need to truly understand how that happened.

[Reply](javascript::wink:

[Replies](javascript::wink:

SnowganderJanuary 22, 2021 at 11:19 AM

Actually, the statement that “communism collapsed without a shot being fired” isn’t quite true - as shots were fired in numerous places, such as (at least) Lithuania and Romania.

Romania in particular was rather messy, as I’ve mentioned before - when in December 1989 the regular army was called in and ordered to fire on demonstrators… and when the army refused, the Securitate was ordered in to fire on the demonstrators; and when they did, the army fought and defeated the Securitate… and that was it for the Ceausescus…

BTW, I am increasingly-bothered by the similarities between sniffy et ux and the Ceausescus - right down to Nicolai being a party hack who was by then an enfeebled old man, and his power-mad wife Elena with a fake Ph.D…

Deplorable in CaliforniaJanuary 22, 2021 at 11:21 AM

And hopefully figure out how to make it happen in less than 40 years.

Douglas DCJanuary 22, 2021 at 11:50 AM

Our "2nd amendment sactuary law was passed in my home town by the efforts of a local man who was a Romanian Ex-Pat. the was there when the Ceseceaus got it.He does not want to see this country go down…

Don ReedJanuary 22, 2021 at 12:15 PM

See Bernard Levin’s essay about the revolution/overthrow of the military dictatorship in Portugal in I believe it was 1972, in "Taking Sides (1979). That will answer your question.

exSSNcrewJanuary 22, 2021 at 7:02 PM

During the 1980’s shots where fired. The “Cold War” was not cold for the participants.

exSSNcrewJanuary 22, 2021 at 7:02 PM

During the 1980’s shots where fired. The “Cold War” was not cold for the participants.

cheddar.bagginsJanuary 22, 2021 at 7:15 PM

I try to point this out by recalling the Arab Spring revolutions: many corrupt regimes fell because of massive popular uprisings, many were non-violent or low-level violent. I don’t know why so many pundits and commenters jump straight to “Civil War” when many rungs on the continuum-of-conflict ladder would suffice to treat with this Marxist Insurrection, and to depose it.

cheddar.bagginsJanuary 22, 2021 at 7:17 PM

@Snowgander: we’re not far off from the Romanian history when we learn that Pelosi want crew served weapons covering the Inaugural. Of all things, the increasing inertia of their tyranny is most concerning… like a train going downhill with the brakes out.

UnknownJanuary 22, 2021 at 8:17 PM

1993 “Bloody October” … I suggest every American look it up. RT has a great Documentary on that. It’s coming to the U.S.

DowntoEarthThinking.comJanuary 22, 2021 at 11:25 PM

Submariner , nice concepts

SnowganderJanuary 22, 2021 at 11:14 AM

Prof. Reynolds said several times over the past four years, “The Swamp ™ thinks that Donald Trump is OUR last chance. They’re wrong - he’s THEIR last chance.”

What’s coming next won’t be gentile at all…

RandyJanuary 22, 2021 at 12:55 PM

That sounds like a sign I once saw that says, “This door is not locked to prevent us from getting robbed. It is locked to prevent you from getting shot.”

amrJanuary 22, 2021 at 7:22 PM

As with Romania, it usually takes some over the top action or reaction to government to cause a cascading event. It seemed to me that Trump saw only bad things would happen to the country if he went too far and backed off. The Left is blind to their actual strength.

The Hilltop View of Morris CountyJanuary 22, 2021 at 11:25 AM

Not even democrat party members were there to see Biden perjure himself with his hand on a bible. Because the other side of the aisle, the party members, were still too busy walking away from the democrat party. How many millions have they lost since 2014. And now that walk away trend is also catching up with the republican party.

cheddar.bagginsJanuary 22, 2021 at 7:19 PM

I would rather eject McConnell and Romney from the party than to abandon it. I actually like Perot; he was rather like a first run attempt at Trumpism. Nevertheless, a divided party can never withstand the well organized DNC attacks.

BubbafetJanuary 23, 2021 at 12:32 AM

Trump would annihilate the Dem and the hopefully by then, defunct, Republican party candidate. No more Republicans. There 99% Rino’s.

JustsomeguyJanuary 22, 2021 at 11:36 AM

Sometimes I wonder if Democrats are really seeing the room…but then I also wonder if they are.
And the “if they are” is my biggest fear.

NBJanuary 22, 2021 at 11:38 AM

Thomas Jefferson favored periodic revolutions (presumably nonviolent) as a way of refreshing the government. I happen to agree.

edutcherJanuary 22, 2021 at 11:39 AM

The Lefties want an incident so they can confiscate firearms. They will get it.

And they will get it again. Good and hard.

With any election now fixable, thanks to Peking, I don’t see how this ends without a fight.

Unless it’s a Mussolini march on DC with millions of Americans fighting mad.

Not one party taking over. Not a Duce. Just people who remember, “When in the course of human events”…

I’m almost of the mind that they know that there’s not a full-fledged legitimacy

They know stealing makes people angry. That’s why they did it at 4 AM.

They also know that there’s a lot more of us than them, like 4 to 1.

He was nice. He tried to play by their rules. He did and he won, and then they cheated him out of his winnings. they won’t get another Trump.

No, he didn’t. He went around the Demos’ rear on Twat and exposed who they are. He followed the Constitutional rules, but he told them to screw their hypocritical collegiality and won his way.

Big JakeJanuary 22, 2021 at 4:13 PM

They won’t get anything hard from a limp d*** like you, Edwina.

You’ll be cowering in your closet when the first Fed comes into your line of sight.

Gaston GlockJanuary 23, 2021 at 1:53 AM

I pray YOU come with them…

Gaston GlockJanuary 23, 2021 at 1:55 AM

Gaston GlockJanuary 23, 2021 at 1:55 AM

Douglas DCJanuary 22, 2021 at 11:45 AM

I’ve had a revelation of sorts. Yesterday I thought the Republicans were in need of reform -boot the RINOS and all that. No We all need to get rid of our Swampers preferably by ballot. Thinking Dems,
and Republicans need to for m a new party- an American Party. Trump shows the way-and wait 'til the impeachment Circus starts. Trump will prevail. Revenge on National TV doesn’t play well.

Jim PrattJanuary 22, 2021 at 12:33 PM

Too late. They have perfected the Art of the Steal, there will be no more elections under this regime that don’t go the way the DS wants. As long as the DS remains, the problem will remain.

Know this: there is no crime these people won’t commit to keep and regain power.

None. Not one thing is off the table when it comes to preserving their power.

RobJanuary 22, 2021 at 2:24 PM

There is one problem with a new political party. This election was skillfully stolen and carefully planned. If it was done this way once (and very likely with the aid of the Chicoms and their $$$$) it will be done again. And trust me, if anything voter fraud will be made easier than it was this time. Especially since Biden is opening our borders and will allow lots of illegal migrants and people from majority Muslim countries will lots of terrorism in to the US.

A new party, if it exists will have to play rough to win.

Also, one thing I noticed that no one else I noticed picked up on was the abnormally high number of Libertarian votes in Battleground states, far more than usual. This year, they also had lots on $$$$ to campaign with.Anyone want to bet where that cash came from? Especially since the Dems hardly campaigned at all?

JakeLegJones31January 22, 2021 at 11:52 AM

Was reflecting on my old Rino Congressman - Tx-32 - Pete Sessions, now filled by (D) Colin Allred; and that Pete, rather than attempt to fight to win back his old (my) district - overrun by Illegals (who vote) mosey’d down to Waco to get elected in a currently red district TX-17.

Reflecting last time Pete held a ‘Town Hall’ was Tea Party time - around 2010. Guy lives in FL when not in DC, and had NOTHING to say about stopping Illegals then, and the idiot cr-pped out his district and lost in Butigeig blue wave.

He’s kind of like Yankees & Kalifornias - cr-p out CA & New England, so now run down South and work to screw up our states. Inbred insiders - like Pete, son of Federal Judge & AG Wm Sessions, really don’t give a damn about the citizens, and frankly looks like they never did. Not forgetting 1986 ‘Amnesty’ they snookered Reagan on, and now our county hospital taxes - due to Illegals, is larger than our town property tax bill…

edutcherJanuary 22, 2021 at 2:19 PM

Jeffery, you’re from St Lou.

Don’t try to be clever. It’s just not you.

Big JakeJanuary 22, 2021 at 4:07 PM

Take your own advice, Edwina, you gaslighting dope.

Big JakeJanuary 22, 2021 at 4:10 PM

Well said, Jake Jones.

JimJanuary 22, 2021 at 11:53 AM

Instead of explaining how more votes were recorded than voters they claim “no election fraud.”
Instead of explaining why ballots from suitcases were counted or even why ballots were stored in suitcases they claim “no election fraud.”
Instead of explaining why republican observers were sent home and counting continued with only democrats in the room they claim “no election fraud.”
Instead of explaining how pristine mail in ballots were counted they claim “no election fraud.”
Instead of explaining why signature authorization wasn’t followed they claim “no election fraud.”
Instead of explaining why ballots cast from warehouses and vacant lots were counted they claim “no election fraud.”
Instead of explaining why illegal aliens and citizens from other states were allowed to vote they claim “no election fraud.”
Instead of explaining why President Trump’s numbers dropped several time on election night at the same time biden’s number increased by a corresponding number they claim “no election fraud.”
Instead of explaining why it was necessary to run the same batch of ballots through the counter multiple times they claim “no election fraud.”
Instead of explaining how more votes were recorded than eligible voters in a district they claim “no election fraud.”
I am sure there are other instances of fraud because biden’s team “put together the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” so I am just scratching the surface.
So they expect us to believe that because they say “no election fraud” we are just supposed to believe them. I for one do not!

MT09manJanuary 22, 2021 at 10:45 PM

You are so rigt!

BubbafetJanuary 23, 2021 at 12:36 AM

Me too neither.

Dragos111January 22, 2021 at 11:57 AM

Don’t know about you guys, but I would rather have $2 gasoline than $6 gas and $600 in my bank account.

Big JakeJanuary 22, 2021 at 4:12 PM

The week after Trump’s victory was stolen gasoline in DFW was $1.53 a gallon.

SDNJanuary 22, 2021 at 10:59 PM

And the day the Fraudulent was inaugurated it was $2.19.

GregJanuary 22, 2021 at 11:59 AM

Rush’s best line yesterday was his opening: “RUSH: Well, so far, folks, over 100 people have died today from COVID-19 due to President Biden’s mishandling of the virus. Isn’t that the way we report this stuff? I mean, that’s how they reported it with President Trump. Except they were a little bit more critical than I was.”
The transcript doesn’t convey the terrific sarcasm in his voice though.

Don ReedJanuary 22, 2021 at 12:23 PM

Meanwhile… as of 01/21/21:

California deaths divided into population =

35,766 into 39,512,223* = 0.0009%

One wonders what it would be if all 35,766 were actually the Chinese You Know What instead of gunshot wounds, HA’s, car crashes, etc.

1. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

cheddar.bagginsJanuary 22, 2021 at 8:04 PM

History will be very unkind if there is ever a “post-mortem” on the response to this outbreak by the various states.

GeorgeJanuary 22, 2021 at 11:07 PM

get your math right – 0.0905% - still a small number, but we can’t afford to be wrong with basic statistics when we’re arguing the case.

Ron AlbertsonJanuary 22, 2021 at 12:06 PM

It seems obvious now, though it wasn’t so much then, that the same crowd cheated in 2016. Then, they had no sure idea of the size of Trump’s upcoming vote, and missed their mark by a hair. How else to explain the 99% polling assurance that Hillary would be the next prez? Well well well, they learned a lesson from that and reloaded, big time. Millions of fake votes were arranged for 2020, so many that even if Trump were to win the most votes of any incumbent ever, it wouldn’t come close to the matching their capabilities. They know and we know and they know we know and we know they know we know. So, uh, tsk tsk. We see you America. The whole world sees you.

Jim PrattJanuary 22, 2021 at 12:36 PM

“She was never supposed to lose.”

If you didn’t understand that in 2016/17 hopefully you do now.

Ron AlbertsonJanuary 22, 2021 at 1:18 PM

And the Dems have been trying to convince the country ever since that it was Trump who cheated! As Rush points out today, on the one hand, Dems were saying that a presidential election COULD be stolen, and now on the other, they are saying the opposite, that it is impossible. Are they the worst people in the world? Hands down.

patriotJanuary 22, 2021 at 7:25 PM

I agree to your assessment of 2016. However, I think they AGAIN totally underestimated Trump’s support in Nov’s election and he blew their voting fraud away so bad with his vote numbers that he was going to win in a landslide (even with them cheating), so they had to stop the counts in all the swing states for several hours and frantically find more votes…hundreds of thousands of votes to beat him. And since they miscalculated and because his landslide win was sooooo huge, their fraud was blatantly exposed and couldn’t be hidden. If you haven’t seen the electoral map put up by Sidney, check it out. Trump even won California. He was over 400 electoral votes. He crushed them and their fraud was unexplainable it was so bad. Thus, their only option left was to hide it, bury it, burn it, and have the courts not even look at it, and if anyone talked about it, their careers and livelihoods would be taken away

The Gipper LivesJanuary 22, 2021 at 12:14 PM

They used the troops as props for their We’re In Danger™! narrative, but also to mask how the most popular vote-getter in history can’t draw a crowd.

MT09manJanuary 22, 2021 at 10:53 PM

So true.

CWinNYJanuary 22, 2021 at 12:23 PM

I wish bloggers and commentators would stop using the 74 million number. DJT had closer to 80 million people vote for him. Some of those votes were thrown away and some were switched to Biden.
The conspiracy was too widespread with too many players for it to remain hidden. More and more investigations will reveal the truth. If there was no election fraud, the loudest voices right now for a special counsel and a thorough investigation would be from the Democrats. Prove conclusively and incontrovertibly that this last election was fair and honest and you expose DJT as unhinged and dangerous and he loses support. But, we all know why the Democrats will not do that.
Will the continued cover-up be worse than the crime? In other words, will they have to go full tyranny to keep the revolt under control? Will Nancy be allowed to bring in the machine guns in the future?

sestamibiJanuary 22, 2021 at 12:27 PM

“But 80 million ballots had his name on them, right? It was a mail-in miracle.”

And not only that, but a huge chunk of them had no votes cast for downticket races. Perhaps if the Dems had thought the fraud all the way through, they might have salvaged some of the House and state legislative seats they lost.

UnknownJanuary 22, 2021 at 12:31 PM

I don’t understand why you continually post that only 100,000 were at the capitol.

Looked at least like 500,000 if not more.

Jim PrattJanuary 22, 2021 at 12:39 PM

Google knows exactly how many were there. How do you think they can show you congestion on the highways? They are tracking your phone (anonymously, unless the government supplies a warrant), they can probably calculate attendance within 100 people.

AnonymousJanuary 22, 2021 at 12:50 PM

Yeah anytime you claim how many were there you should provide evidence or a link to it. I saw way more than 100K there it wasn’t even close.

Regis HannaJanuary 22, 2021 at 8:39 PM

Has anybody noticed there are NO aerial photos of the January 6th crowd? NONE! I was there. A few helos flew over us, not military, but civilian. They did not have any markings of news organizations. NOBODY filmed this from the air? Really? I don’t believe it. It was MASSIVE. I was there. It was TWO MILLION, at least! Why don’t we see photos? They don’t want us to know how massive it was. FAKE NEWS! TWO MILLION!

Dad29January 22, 2021 at 12:53 PM

100,000 people showed up at the national mall

You underestimate. Austin Ruse’s wife attended the Epiphany Demonstration and told him that the crowd was ‘larger than any March for Life crowd’ she’d ever seen.

Largest one reported? 650K in 2018…

edutcherJanuary 22, 2021 at 2:17 PM

Gateway said a half mil to a million. They have been known to indulge in wishful thinking on occasion, but I heard the same estimate a couple of other places, so I’ll go with a million or close.

Farm BoyJanuary 22, 2021 at 1:03 PM

Thanks to President Trump for an outstanding job and the years of 18-hour days he put in for the nation he loves. He worked a superhuman schedule and never once complained or sought compliments for this.
He was not reelected only bc the Congress and Supreme Court are both corrupt to the core, and bc of constant attacks from a mentally sick media.
Add a large number of incredibly stupid and privileged sheeple in the electorate.
A fantastic President who accomplished what no one else could have, and exposed the deep state for what it is.

Davidg1400January 22, 2021 at 2:08 PM

You need a new list “#salute the marines” to track Biden’s dementia.

GJoeJanuary 22, 2021 at 2:33 PM

President Trump was truly a “statesman” like our original founding fathers. He gave himself for the preservation of our country, not his bank account. When the six states that participated in the steal are caught and convicted we will have the beginning of a new republic. Also I believe the new party should be called the American Party.

SCBenJanuary 22, 2021 at 2:35 PM

I recently received an email from the RNC requesting MONEY to “take back our Country” in 2022! I saw where Lindsey Graham said “we’ll need President Trump to take back Congress in 2022”! I say “TO HELL WITH BOTH OF THEM”! I will support any candidate that supported PRESIDENT TRUMP when they had the chance! Lindsey should be primaried and out of our lives the next time he comes up. I only hope I live long enough to vote AGAINST him! The RNC will not get a penny from me - unless I find out it COSTS them more to process my PENNY!

JeremyRJanuary 22, 2021 at 4:02 PM

Many years back someone I knew sent a dollar as a campaign contribution. They sent 100 pennies in one hundred envelopes and made them COD, no return address. Cost the campaign 35¢ to get each penny plus someone had to open each envelope.

The Old and Unimproved DaveJanuary 22, 2021 at 4:26 PM

“Congressmen crawled into their safe places.”

Ain’t the term “spiderholes”…?

aoz823January 22, 2021 at 5:57 PM

Without the complicit and abating media, both traditional and social, these communists wouldn’t have been able to pull their stunts. A real objective media would have hung them out to dry. That’s the issue- a tilted brain washed/ washing msm.

SidecarJanuary 22, 2021 at 6:27 PM

What would 1 million lone wolves wreak on the ruling class?

DkenJanuary 22, 2021 at 7:39 PM

Hmmmmmmmm…

jsmalone1January 22, 2021 at 6:48 PM

And here we are— all the corruption and incompetence has been exposed, it’s absurd to believe the election was legal but it’s all done. Seems as though all the talk radio people, bloggers and so on are looking beyond the fact that there was just a successful coup. Strange to me?

UnknownJanuary 22, 2021 at 7:04 PM

Commentary is interesting, however, and read carefully: “You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all of the people time” DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN FOOL MOST OF THE PEOPLE MOST OF THE TIME. All while consolidating power, getting rid of the right amendment in the name of “hate speech” and PC. And, while getting rid of the second Amendment with all sorts of false flags and testimonials. WE NEED TO RESTORE FREEDOM OF SPEECH. WHO CARES IF AOC IS AFRAID OF SOME OF THE MEMBERS OF CONGRESS? WE NEED TO GET RID OF “HATE SPEECH” AND PC CENSORSHIP. EVERYONE, EVERY HATER AND LOVER HAVE THE FREEDOM TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES WHETHER OTHERS LIKE IT OR NOT. THAT’S THE REAL BEAUTY OF THE FIRST AMENDMENT.

UnknownJanuary 22, 2021 at 7:05 PM

SORRY, FIRST AMENDMENT…

patriotJanuary 22, 2021 at 7:10 PM

you guys are under the false impression that these “elites” would care what you think. They live in a narcissistic bubble doing circle jerks all day when not grifting millions…and that folks, is all they care about. They will stomp on anyone or anything that threatens that club and all club members protect each other no matter what they spew to the dirty masses

PipemanJanuary 22, 2021 at 7:46 PM

I’m so sick at heart. I will never, Never, NEVER vote in a federal election ever again. Screw the Uni-Party. I’m for taking Frederick Douglas’ “Four Boxes” statement to the last level.

MAR100January 22, 2021 at 9:59 PM

News reports NG on duty in DC until March, why? Pretty sad when the government fears its citizens! What’s next DC is a long way for people to go to demonstrate, elected representatives give all the middle finger.

JeffJanuary 22, 2021 at 10:38 PM

Argh. Limbaugh should be ashamed that he wasn’t the prime advocate for MAGA before he was forced into it to save his show. His political impact peaked in the late 90’s and his political analyses peaked in the mid-90’s. After Perot and the TEA Party Limbaugh should have put his thinking cap on but instead he protected the GOP and kept up the GOP good-dem bad meme.

Yup!..

Interesting isn’t it? How people across the country are viewing this situation?

1 Like