Trump Townhall Just Watched It, Disgusted

Screenshot_1

3 Likes

Screenshot_3

Michael Feldman married to Savannah Guthrie.

3 Likes

Yes no conflict of interest there :roll_eyes:

He’s spent his entire life working for the Democrat Party he worked in The Clinton Administration also:

2 Likes

It was so obvious that she was pushing the DNC platform and message hard. Totally disgusting. She should have never been allowed to moderate anything like this. Going forward the candidates should just have at it. The moderator should give a topic, give the candidates a certain amount of time to go after one another on it and leave it at that.

3 Likes

Glad the second debate was cancelled because the moderator for that one was also rife with conflict.

The debate commission is corrupt as the day is long!

1 Like

They’re just mad that this cutie is about to be on the Supreme Court.

Nobody can tell me that they wouldn’t because they would.

More Tales From The Swamp, we can fully understand why they all HATE President Trump.

I am hoping they get Judge Barrett seated on the USSC before November 1.

It just illustrates how media and their operatives want to monopolise the narrative in order to control predictable outcomes. Trump agree with him or not woke the electorate to their deception. It’s why they hate him, for unintended consequences he inadvertently created. It’s not that they are willing to look at themselves truthfully for compromising their own moral values, they simply made Trump the object of their angst and everything they hate about themselves without truthfully acknowledging their own complicity that divided the country.

1 Like

The clock is ticking!

1 Like

Wasn’t this almost the same crap when the Benghazi fiasco went down right before an election in 2012?

Yikes! This is going to leave a mark!

1 Like

It infuriates them when anyone - especially a minority - agrees with Trump. It doesn’t align with their TDS.

2 Likes

This is the inevitable result of having now raised two or three generations of children who are totally emotionally driven, logically and critical thought deficient and certifiably and quantifiably mentally ill to adulthood.

2 Likes

The mainstream media keep complaining about online “conspiracy theories” but maybe there wouldn’t be so many if trust in the media wasn’t in the toilet and their integrity wasn’t at an all time low.

18b061902d7fd946

3 Likes

Steve Scully is a moron. C-Span suspended him indefinitely after he admitted he lied about his Twitter account being hacked. Why do people lie about being hacked when it’s easily provable?

1 Like

That is what I was asking too. Such people have to be retarded or desperate to do such a stupid thing!

1 Like

Yes I was hoping they could do it quicker, I mean they could of there is no need for all the Confirmation Hearing stuff, Judge Barrett already went through that in 2017 when she was nominated for the position in Chicago for that Court there.

She was nominated on the Saturday by President Trump and they could have put her nomination to a Floor Vote on the Monday, a straight up and down vote, as long as the Republicans had a Quorum they could have done the vote in the middle of the night and she’s be on the Supreme Court already.

1 Like

The moderator for the so-called Third Debate, I can’t remember her name, but she’s also in with the Democrats, not only did she financially contribute to Hillary’s Campaign she has also given money to Biden’s Campaign. Disgusting.

3 Likes

Let the boxing match began – Biden vs Trump. In one corner of the ring we have Lap Dog George and in the other corner we have Attack Dog Savannah. Even with three against one Trump is still the champ. The loser was Biden and the MSM.

1 Like