Trump to make huge announcement 11/15/22 thread: WAR

Just asking what are you afraid of

The official trump 2024 thread! All are welcome!

My prediction is Ron DeSantis will not run for president in 2024

Praise the Lord! Our Savior has come back!

1 Like

This official thread of the presidential election is straight fire!

1 Like

Thanks guys I didnā€™t want it to be but I guess we can make this the official thread for the presidential election of 2024 .

Thatā€™s not a hard prediction to make, since he already said he wasnā€™t runningā€¦lol.

Link or do you just have a big text ?

Yes, I do have a big text. I have ni link. I remember reading a ways back that he had no interest in running in 24ā€™. I suppose that could change in two yearsā€¦lol.

So you donā€™t have a link. Eh?

Can you read? I said I donā€™t have a link. Oh, I seeā€¦ a spelling error. I guess it was too much to overcome?

Listen, this is the official thread of the 2024 presidential election. If youā€™re not gonna come with hard evidence donā€™t come at all.

Sure thing skippy. How about I wonā€™t respond to you and you donā€™t respond to me???. That seems workabvle. Yes.

Iā€™m not the guy that is going to go back forth with you endlessy on childish little rants barbs. Iā€™ll leave that up your chosen enemies on hereā€¦ I aint one of emā€™.

1 Like

Yeah ok Jason! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why do you waste your time with this loser? You havenā€™t figure it out that he is trolling you most of the time here?

Here you go derailing the official thread once again

Hey look everyone its the Jizzer again! What are the odds?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@Joe this guy is making fun of Santapios smh

Nice edit job ā€¦ photo shop?