Trump says: "This may be the last time you'll see me for a while.."

They are going after Trump. The “unhappy rich people.”

Trump says: “This may be the last time you’ll see me for a while…”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAR1G9PDcH0

Is he trolling?
Does he know something and not talking?

Ttump said:
“So I have a lot of enemies out there. This may be the last time you’ll see me for a while. A lot of very, very rich enemies, but they are not happy with what I’m doing. But I figure we have one chance to do it, and no other President is going to do what I do. No other President would do a favored nations, a rebate, a buy from other nations at much less cost. Nobody. And there are a lot of unhappy people, and they’re very rich people, and they’re very unhappy.”

1 Like

There is a real danger of assassination.
He will be hiding in a military base somewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqr8MC3cC-I

Keep a lookout for Trump.

2 Likes

Maybe read this and understand why. Think about the implications!

1 Like

We are going to have to arrest the minions also.

Yep! Something is up and its called “Operation Green Light!” Been waiting for this moment for all my life, and Patriots about to be rewarded! You can bank on that!

1 Like

Great moment from Trump’s presser!

5 Likes

We can have patriot camp, where they study real American History.

Purge the beasts of their satanic folly.

3 Likes

Looks like Trump may go to the mattresses when the Durham Report is presented.

Might be a good time now to have a bit of a cash position. There may be a load of oxen being gored prior to the election. 2020 has been a tumultuous year some say as inexorable as 1968.

Like Yogi used to say “When you come to a fork in the road, take it.”

2 Likes

And if anything happens liberals will rejoice and there will be NO JUSTICE .

2 Likes

This President, like no other President in modern history can give it to the press like Trump does! He rips them a new arm pit every time and they deserve it!

4 Likes

2 Likes

The one salient point he makes is if media was actually not a voice for the oligarchs and for the people we indeed would be in a different place today as a country.

1 Like

From the same thread

1 Like

It appears that the Durham Report will be presented prior to Labor Day.

Any predictions on the percentage of media outlets that won’t even cover it?

The government is really good at generating a lot of lengthy reports that no one reads. The government isn’t so good at locking people up. If this report is really going to matter then thousands of people need to be in handcuffs.

Durham has the power to indict people.

We shall see.

1 Like

Here is the kicker, some members of the media are going to be implicated as well! It will be fun watching how they eat their own!

1 Like

They will just claim that Trump is trying to suppress their first amendment rights through a partisan political investigation. We all know that isn’t the case because most “journalists” aren’t deserving of the first amendment protections that they receive. Either way, you can bet that the media already has the outrage machine ready to go the minute any of their friends are indicted.

1 Like

1st Amendment doesn’t protect you from illegally obtaining classified information Nor does it protect anyone trading on insider information! On the former, it didn’t protect Julian Assange.

1 Like