Trump says he’ll make ‘major announcement’ Saturday about partial shutdown, border ‘crisis’

What…sending New England elitist snobs south of the border.

No we didn’t. But I wonder how many would support it. :wink:

What a load of shit. He’s going to let Central Americans apply for asylum to the US in their home countries. Now he’s going full amnesty on DACA…and we aren’t getting the wall. He just lost his base and the 2020 election.

What about those of us who don’t support them but still have to live among them compliments of tone deaf politicians?

I didn’t hear amnesty. DACA will get destroyed in the Supreme Court, a 3 year extension is a good deal and RBG will be dead by then.

3 Likes

Would you rather have them come here and apply?

That’s not what I heard??? :confused:

Yeah - don’t bother hiring Americans. Thinking like this is what caused this immigration crisis in the first place.

I’d rather that the President of the United States of America showed some resolve and some backbone and didn’t cater to a bunch of lowlifes from South America.

No…we send those libs that don’t want to work and then demand our goverment for handouts south.

Deal?

Well that’s your prerogative. Make sure you vote against Trump during the primary.

Democrats absolutely won. They gave nothing and Trump caved, folded, and negotiated with himself.

Art of the Deal my ass.

How exactly did Trump cave? Nothing has happened???

So he’s offering to cuck on DACA and TPS for wall funding. I hope he’s hoping the dems will say no and I hope they do say no to this.

I like how he’s throwing the “common sense gun control” crap right back at them. Hopefully that’s a signal that he understand what that phrase means.

Central America. Oh and North America.

Great deal. The only thing better is 1 for 1.

1 Like

Be the best worker. That’s who I hire.

Trump made a reasonable offer and the D refused delivery AGAIN.

Step one has to be improving the function and security of the border and D are having none of it.

This will take a long time. Pelosi made need removed as speaker for any actual negotiation with Congress to happen.

Be the best worker…in what? You seem all too willing to say to hell with immigration and just want to use that as an excuse to hire illegals.

Be the best worker in whatever you do.

Why do you say that? I am a business owner, it’s not my job to secure the border. My job is to run my business to make a profit for myself and my investors if I have any. Labor is a cost. I’m not running a charity.

Be the best