Trump’s latest liability: Refusing to remain silent

Don’t worry dumb people like you are the first to succumb to starvation and death because you are too busy trying to win meaningless arguments on the internet than be concerned about your self preservation in real life. Its your fragile ego and insecurities seeking your next dopamine rushes on false pretenses that does you in every time.

Maybe you will try your fake “God Bless” line again with all the other lies you like to tell here to placate your phony levity.

Jason Warren AKA "Vets4freespeech, American King, Jitss617 = equals the biggest phony on Political Bullpen there ever was and everyone here knows it!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

lol I have my Boy Scout hand book on me 24 hours a day. Lol

Sure… I’m a rino that supports the MAGA agenda…lol. Why would I vote for Mr. MAGA twice… and a third time if he gets the nomination? Obviously, because I’m a RINO…lol.

Have a great weekend…buddy.

Ok you’re not a rino, you’re a maga. I just don’t get “I don’t like them part”, why even include that in this conversation.

Put it this way; Trump is not a person I would hang with or call friend. I respect what he’s accomplished in his life. I respect the job he did as POTUS. I don’t particularly like his personality or the way he deals with people. Now, those same “qualities” that I don’t like in a person, is exactly why I support him for POTUS. POTUS needs to be a tough, abrasive at times, in your face, take no prisoners kind of person in order to get through all the bullshit and egomaniac personalities in Congress… and around the world. I don’t have to like the man… I have to believe he is the best man for “the job”. Right now, I believe that man is Trump. Could it change? I guess we’ll see as the year goes on.

When will you ever get it. The GOP can be 100% behind Rump. The rest of the country hates him. Many in the GOP doesn’t want um to run again. Trump remains highly disliked, continues to struggle mightily with independents — and 6 in 10 Americans don’t want him to be president again.

Just 39% overall have a favorable opinion of Trump, 51% have a negative view. That includes just 37% of independents who have a positive view of him.

Even though Trump’s 2024 campaign is well underway, 61% of respondents don’t want Trump to be president, including almost two-thirds of independents.

Sorry you don’t quite get it, Independents are not RINO’s and unlike you can think for themselves.

Your truth isn’t the truth only your fantasies.

The more you scream Trump, Trump, the more people push away from him and the extremist right.

The lawsuits:

First one scheduled for trial.

6 more pending.

9 more Jan 6th related lawsuits.

The big mouth has issues.

The liar:
Donald Trump’s 2024 election campaign’s claims are already being hit with Twitter’s new “community notes,” which fact-check or offer context to dubious posts.

In May alone, Team Trump and their surrogates were slapped with community notes on at least seven occasions — and were often cited for posting flat-out lies.

On May 25, Trump campaign spokeswoman Elizabeth Harrington reposted a campaign press release stating. “Ron DeSantis Voted For The Exact DACA Bill Over Which He Is Now Attacking President Trump.”

DeSantis had in fact supported a more conservative version — against a Trump-supported compromise bill, an appended fact check read, which labeled Harrington’s tweet “false.”

The bill DeSantis voted for did not include a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants — while Trump’s compromise bill did.

Donald Trump’s campaign was hit with Twitter community notes. “Trump has been lying,” a GOP consultant supporting Ron DeSantis said.

On May 15, Trump War Room, the campaign’s official account, posted that “President Trump won BIG in Iowa. And will win again in 2024.”

In fact — as a community note swiftly pointed out — Trump narrowly lost the 2016 Iowa caucus to Texas Sen. Ted Cruz.

Community notes like these have become common on the Twitter timelines of Trump's campaign accounts and those of his surrogates.

Community notes like these have become common on the Twitter timelines of Trump’s campaign accounts and those of his surrogates.

Twitter @TrumpWarRoom

In many cases, claims from Team Trump are rated as outright "false."

In many cases, claims from Team Trump are rated as outright “false.”

Twitter @realLizUSA

While Twitter was once known for notoriously partisan fact-checks that bashed the GOP and conservatives, the site’s revamped community notes have won praise for consistently going after both sides.

The notes are generated from a broad spectrum of Twitter users instead of being issued top-down by the company.

When Team Trump — another campaign account — dinged DeSantis for supporting a 23% national sales tax, community notes informed readers that Trump also supported the tax, which was floated as a replacement for other current forms of federal taxation.

Gov. Ron DeSantis and his campaign accounts had no community notes affixed to its tweets in the month of May.

Gov. DeSantis and his campaign accounts had no community notes affixed to its tweets in the month of May.

Getty Images

“There is a difference between hyperbole and flat-out lies and Trump has been lying,” Ryan Girdusky, a GOP consultant supporting DeSantis told The Post. “I think Ron DeSantis is a more honest person than Donald Trump and he’s more careful with his words as well — which is important.”

Team DeSantis’ online presence was considerably cleaner.

The Florida governor and his campaign accounts and surrogates had no community notes affixed to their tweets in the month of May.

This guy is just a boss! Trump could learn much from him.

2 Likes

Just get behind trump and #^|€}€£!}! UP!

Don’t get it do you???

The entire GOP represents less than 30% of registered voters.

How in the hell do you think h can win when the rest of the country hate him???

Now #^|€}€£!}! UP!

You can’t win with out the trump base, fu k you independents, vote for trump or you get Biden. Understand?

How can you vote for:

th-1003030420

2 Likes

He will still get more votes then Ron hahah

It’s an opinion.
I also heard that it was a fake Trump that promoted the jab, while real Trump was somewhere else.
https://twitter.com/davidicke/status/1665045129122443267?cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw%3D%3D&refsrc=email

1 Like

Does jisssssssbag 617 remind you of Bagdad Bob ?

2 Likes

Lol you guys are to funny

Never! He will never get it! Dumba$$'s like him never do and never will. That is why responding to him in any way is a waste of time!

1 Like

Did Baghdad Bob vote for Mitt Romney twice?

The rino cult is alive and well ha