Trump’s IG exonerates FBI

All you guys ever do is claim fake news when you don’t like the reporting. Nothing new with that.

I’m not a news agency, my title is my title. The New York Times is providing the news and you only claim it’s fake because you don’t like it.

The NYT article is a whopping three pages, how long does that take you to read?

Did you read the report? No you didn’t! Which not only makes you a liar here yet again but proof positive why everyone here considers you the in house clown show that shouldn’t be taken seriously!

Holy carp dude, your TDS has just been taken to another level!

Well yes, Trump’s personal lawyer, I mean AG and Republicans. But again that’s a given. Of course the IG found no bias in the investigation, this is why Trump’s personal lawyer, I mean AG has disagreed with it. :man_shrugging:

That’s his opinion, a Trumper defending Trump.

The NYT article is fake news.

1 Like

Like I said, a cliche’ invented by the right a few years ago to smear anything they don’t like. The NYT has been around long before you came along and will be around long after you’ve departed. :man_shrugging:

Agreed! Monte likes to play Two Card Monte!

Trump’s conspiracy theory was laid to rest by the IG, there was no wire tap on Trump’s phone and no spies in his campaign says the report. He concluded no evidence of bias, and that FBI policies were followed in establishing the investigation.

Well that’s just false, it’s right there in their title. You’re the one lying and peddling fake news.

Uh No! It is you that is full of shit here!

Here is the headliner of the NY Times Article.

“Report on F.B.I. Russia Inquiry Finds Serious Errors but Debunks Anti-Trump Plot”

Here is yours

“Trump’s IG exonerates FBI”

You are busted! Plain and simple! Not only do you insert your own stupid bias in the OP Tagline, but you also try to mislead as well! Can you be anymore retarded?

Well there you have it, if Sean and Rush said it it’s bank…

1 Like

Maybe not on Trump’s phone, but there was a wiretap on Carter Page’s phone…in search of information regarding the Trump campaign.

BS! Comey admitted he sent agents to infiltrate the Trump campaign.

Remember when Trump peddled this conspiracy theory…IG says WRONG.

Here’s more on the wiretaps and the crookedness of the FBI in obtaining FISA warrants to do them.

Again…from your NYT article.

Do try to remember that the FBI was looking for links between Russia and the Trump campaign.

You should read the ABOUT on The Asset Podcast–obviously devoted to the false narrative that Trump colluded with the Russians.

All this has been debunked…yet you depend on it for evidence of your false accusations.

Pitiful to say the least.

1 Like

As though you’ve read anything…

Another tid bit in the IG’s report and ignored by the right, is Ivanka’s friendship with Steele…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why do liberals refuse to read the document?

Everyone I talk to says “the media gives a good synopsis, there is no reason for me to read it”

Yeah, you’re reading it…

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Barr and Durham need to come down hard. Things could get very ugly if everyone walks away from this.