Trump’s Duluth Rally Was Filled with Democrats and New Voters

Trump’s Duluth Rally Was Filled with Democrats and New Voters

RUSH: So Trump had a rally last night in Duluth, Minnesota, and Ronna McDaniel has some data . . .

. . . It’s almost unbelievable, in fact. Now, Ronna McDaniel has tweeted the following, following the Duluth rally last night. Here’s what she says: “Our data from the Duluth Rally shows @realDonaldTrump is still bringing in tons of new voters: 60% of attendees were NOT Republican,” at the Duluth rally — and, by the way, this is kind of common.

The number of people that show up at these rallies who are not Republicans is always surprisingly large: 60% of the attendees were not Republican, and 20.9% (let’s round up and call it 21%) were Democrats — and, by the way, I again saw pictures of the crowd at this rally, with Air Force One parked. It’s just a sea of people. It is an incredible number of people. Again, you wonder: Who are these people and where are they coming from?

So 60% were not Republican, 21% were Democrats, 17% did not vote in 2016. Now, that fulfills a belief of mine. I think there’s a whole lot of deplorables out there (Hillary’s lingo for us) who didn’t vote in 2016. They like Trump; they just didn’t like vote. I think it would stun you how many people, but 17% did not vote in 2016.

That number is almost pretty constant from rally to rally: 8.4% of the people at the Duluth rally last night have not voted in the last four elections, 60% were not Republican, 21% were Democrat, 17% didn’t vote in 2016, 8.5% have not voted in the last four elections. I’ll bet they’re gonna vote in this one.

RAW VIDEO: President Donald Trump FULL SPEECH at Duluth, MN Rally 9/30/20

This video is copyright 2020 Right Side Broadcasting Network, LLC. Any rebroadcast, retransmission, or account of this video, without the express written consent of RSBN is prohibited

RAW VIDEO: President Donald Trump FULL SPEECH at Duluth, MN Rally 9/30/20

Now it’s filled with people who are going to test positive for COVID-19.

I have to assume that you enjoy making an idiot out of yourself since that is all you ever do.

It was reported yesterday the President tested positive for covid .