Trump Puts H1-B Holders and Foreign Workers Ahead of Americans

I disagree,
600-700K people working H1B visas are not the cause of wage stagnation and the requirement for families to have 2 incomes.

It’s more likely the endless supply of illegal labor causes wage stagnation and the inability of our teens to find a part time job. It’s estimated that 50% of teens cannot find a part time job.

You are correct there is massive abuse in the H1B program but it’s a mere blip on the screen of 10’s of millions of illegals and economic ASSylum seekers flooding into the US and working in the US.

I never said it was, but it does contribute, and on principle alone H1-B Visa program is a very corrupt system that desperately calls for reform. Besides that, as I stated previously these jobs should not be offered to foreigners first over American citizens and that really is the entire gist of what is being discussed here.

If Bernie throws Americans a bone, like job protections and action against employers replacing Americans with foreigners, it could be over for Trump.

How about making transnational corporate interests, insurance, and pharmaceutical giants and Wall Street paying or have their assets seized? Right there, Trump loses because as a billionaire capitalist, there’s nothing more important than PROFIT. Corporate profit but still profit for business.