Trump, poor baby, willing to give the election to Biden if he doesn't get his way. Pathtic moron

The GOP presidential front-runner tweeted that the Republican National Committee was reportedly “getting ready to treat me unfairly — big spending planned against me.”

“That wasn’t the deal!” Trump exclaimed.

The “deal” was an apparent reference to the pledge Trump signed in September to not launch an independent presidential campaign should he lose the nomination.

At the time, Trump said that he was happy to sign the nonbinding pledge because the RNC assured him that it would treat him “fairly.”

But Trump’s tweet on Monday suggested that he could be trying to use a third-party run as leverage against the RNC again.

He also hinted at the possibility the day before during an interview on ABC’s “This Week.” Host George Stephanopoulos asked Trump about a recent Wall Street Journal report on a supposed “guerrilla campaign” being planned against him.

He asked if that could lead to Trump rethinking his third-party pledge.

“Well, we’ll see what happens,” Trump replied, according to ABC’s transcript. “It will be very interesting. But I’m leading every poll by a lot. It’s not even a little bit anymore, it’s a lot.”

Just shows he could care less about the GOP it’s all about Trump !!!

By the way if it is between trump and biden ill vote trump . I hate the crappy way he handles himself , similarly i do NOT hate the joos but I hate the crap they do .

trump thinks he is the CHOSEN ONE AND THE JOOS KNOW THEY ARE THE CHOSEN ONES .

2 Likes

Amazing how we see a 77 year old baby better than a 81 year old dementia patient.

1 Like

And any GOP is better than any dem . :+1:

1 Like

Well, if you look at what just took place in Colorado it seems like a commercial for Trump.

I’ve always believed that a good portion of Trump’s support comes from people who hate being told what to do and who want to stick it to people who say, “You can’t make THAT guy president.” This gives those voters a lot of ammo and enthusiasm to turn transgressive voting into a real statement.

Trump correctly and adeptly leverages this, whether you agree with the man or not. His antics have a purpose.

1 Like

Why is Callifornia a blue state?
(It’s a rhetorical question)

People in and around San Francisco can see what the Democrats are capable of doing. People vote GOP, but the elections are rigged. End of the story.

3 Likes