Trump lovers versus Trump haters

No, not completely, but a President who is dedicated more to unity more than division can make a real difference.

Obama made a difference- just not a positive one.

I don’t believe Trump has risen above pettiness to unite the country, but it’s pretty obvious no matter what he did, he would be hated by the left, and their slaves in the media anyway. Unfortunately, he’s not a big enough man to rise above caring what those sniping from the cheap seats say.

Obama didn’t care about such things, in part because 90% of the media, and college profs. went to sleep at night mumbling ‘Barackahu Akbar’ - and he knew it. Given his behavior in the cases of Skippy Gates, Ashtrayvon Martin, and Ivy League Mike Brown, he sure as hell didn’t care about healing.

Trump fans simply don’t want another Obama- or worse, much worse. The only one in the Dem. field I could stomach being POTUS would be Buttegiege, or perhaps Klobuchar. They are reasonable centrists, and so stand little chance of the DNC allowing them to be the nominee.

l believe we should have some sort of national service, single payer healthcare (just not medicare - I like doctors trained in the first world) and strict background checks for gun buyers. I don’t believe in bankrupters like free college for all, reparations or welfare for illegals.

Since no Democrat can get the nomination without glomming onto at least two of those, I will vote for Trump. So will a lot more Americans than Dem. pollsters think.

1 Like

Well as soon as we have a president dedicated to such we’ll be on our way.

Once again, the exact same thing can be said of the right with regards to Obama…:man_shrugging: