Trump indictment? Possibility throws wrench into campaign plans

Look at all these rinos ganging up on you. Lol how sad. You’re the only true American!

Hey Jizzer! If you could lick your own balls you would never leave your shitty grandparents basement to go make pizza!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lol did you know Norwegians were the first people on this land? Heheh

More like a fucking joke !!! jisssbag needs to have his boyfriend buy a case of KY because he is ass hurt and lashing out and throwing a trumpy tantrum. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jissssbag …

1 Like

Hey captin Rino how was your weekend?

You are obtuse, naive and blinded by the fat azzes story. You live in a state that will never elect Rump and chide everyone else for not supporting your big mouth savior.

Sorry but the entire country is required to elect the president not just extremist faction of the GOP.

p.s. If you don’t like the articles posted eat shit and die and don’t respond to the articles. The pink suits you.

1 Like

I like links to articles, and a summary … you just waste space. I understand you’d rather no clicks to links. That’s cool, but why not add a summary?

Ron had said nothing about the national movement that would improve impact my life. I want to hear it, I want him on the national stage and get pinned down by Chris Wallace about immigration. Let’s see how he responds

Apparently you think your views are the only ones that matter here. You live on an island.

3 Likes

I love different views, don’t confuse returning fire with ppl that attack my views

Nope you don’t! One can look at your past comments to know that is not true. You constantly attack and provoke people here. Nobody else does that here but you.

1 Like

No I respond to attacks. Yes I’m offensive, and win. So it looks at as a whole, but if you follow the conversation flow, it’s never me that starts it .

No I disagree! You provoke always. You call me names because I disagree with your assumptions. I don’t see anyone here who has agreed with your claims as well. Eventually you are going to run out of people to converse with here.

4 Likes

No you came to your bully boys rescue and attacked me. And you lost. I’m
The nicest guy on here.

You are also delusional who can’t look at themselves honestly and objectively. You attacked me on the very first day here and continued your immature negative behavior towards me with attacks in personal messages and name calling. Not the signs of a stable or mature adult.

On another note, I don’t come here on this forum to win or lose. Maybe it’s time you reevaluate that aspect about your thinking

3 Likes

Cool story , hope you had a great day.

You can tell yourself whatever you want, it really doesn’t matter to me. I have no invested interest in you as a person.

3 Likes

That is pretty much an accurate view that most here can agree with.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Me and trump have a lot on common, we hook up with models, and take no shit

You both talk a lot of shit, too.

3 Likes